Awkwardness With Seth

"Who is the cutest puppy in the world? Yes you are!" I said playing with my new dog Gizzy. I love him already. Ugh he is so cute. I was laying on my bed watching Fuller House on Netflix on my new laptop. I was still in my pajamas. I went on snapchat and saw some stories and then I went on instagram. I saw some more edits and I liked them. I soon got a text from "Seth💥".

I opened the messages.

Seth💥: Hey wanna chill today??
Me: Yeah sure when and where??
Seth💥: At the mall? Maybe about 4?
Me: Gotchaa!! See ya der.

I'm not really sure if this is a date or not? I doesn't matter. I just met Seth so I don't really have a crush on him. We just had a kiss and that's it, no big deal? OK fine total big deal. I don't think its even a good idea I start dating right now. I just joined this group and I need to focus.

I got up from my bed, carried Gizzy and went downstairs. Gizzy is still a baby so he doesn't no much yet. I put Gizzy down and I decided to get breakfast. I already brushed my teeth earlier. I put some waffles on the toaster and waited. I got on the floor and played with Gizzy. Soon the waffles were ready. I put on some syrup on top and began to eat. Gizzy just sat there looking at me. I got up and served him doggy food. He began to eat, so did I. My mom walked in and began to play with gizzy.

"Who's a good boy?" She said scratching his head. She got up and walked to me. She kissed my forehead. "Morning. What you gonna do today?" She said taking a seat next to me. "Umm I am going to the mall with a friend. Nothing big." I took a sip of my juice. " oh which friend?" She said grabbing a newspaper. " you don't know him." I said shrugging my shoulders. My mom looked at me shocked. "Him?" She said raising an eyebrow. I looked at her and smiled. "Mom, it just a friend of Daniels. We became friends too." I looked down at my waffles and then closed my eyes. "Who I also my or my not kissed." I said very fast.

"Stop! No way!" She said putting her newspaper down and looking at me with her eyes wide open. I blushed. "How? Omg! Why didn't you tell me?" She said holding my hands tight. I was in pain. She was squeezing my hands too tight. "Because I didn't want you doing this!" I said laughing. She started to tickle me saying "Y/N has a boyfriend! Y/N has a boyfriend!" She said laughing at me. I got up, grabbed my plate and took it to the sink. I stood next to her. "We aren't dating! It was just a kiss."

I was on my way up to my room. But my mom grabbed Gizzy and followed me up to my room. We both walked in. My mom sat on my bed with Gizzy on her lap. "So, what's his name?" She said laying on my bed this time. "Seth." I said opening my closet door. I began to search for clothes. "Seth huh? So are you going on a date?" She said with a smirk on her face. I turned around and looked at her with a straight face. "Mom, I don't know. We are just friends and either way if this is a date, it not a big deal!" I said kind of getting a bit annoyed.

"Honey I just want to know where your going! I'm sorry I'm gonna let you get ready baby." She walked up to me and rubbed my shoulder. She walked downstairs. I continued to look for clothes. I got a black and white Nike windbreaker, some black tights and my black huaraches. I organized my clothes on my bed. I got a text on my phone.

I went to go check who it was. It was the boys on a group chat.

D.Gord🔥: Yo we just got the posters and post cards. We gotta sign the new post cards now.
Danny💸: Ayeee lit when we signing em?
D.Gord🔥: Tonight
KevieKev🙏: OK lit den ju goin a pick me up?
Me: Kevin! English!!!!
KevieKev🙏: ughh when a are you guys gonna pick me up??
D.Gord🔥: umm 7:00 tonight maybe sleepover.
Me: okk
Danny💸: 👌👌

I put my phone down and went to shower. After I showered I patted my body dry and walked into my room. I put on a bra and underwear. I put on a pink tank top under my windbreaker. I slipped on the tights quickly then searched for some socks. I found these gray ones and put them on. I sat on my bed for a second then got up. I walked into the bathroom. I put some curly moose onto my curly hair. I decided to leave my hair loose. I applied some mascara and lip gloss. I went back into my room. I put on my huaraches. I got up and adjusted my windbreaker.

I think this outfit is pretty good. I mean its OK. I looked at the time. It was 2 and Seth said to meet him at the mall at 4. Wait, if we were going to the mall that might mean that we are going to buy stuff. I need money! I walked downstairs. I looked in my moms room. She was applying some red lipstick one. I walked in and sat on her bed. She walked around and said "hey baby! You look nice." I looked down at my outfit and smiled. "Thanks! Hey mom so since I'm going to the mall, can I have some money?" I said squinting my eyes hoping she would say yes. She turned around. "Fine, you have been working pretty hard on the group and stuff. You deserve it." She walked up to her purse. She opened her wallet and gave me a $100 dollar bill.

I was so surprised. "Omg mom thank you! Thank You! Thank You!" I said running up to her and giving her a tight hug. I put the dollar in my pocket and went up to my room. I laid on my bed next to Gizzy. I grabbed my phone and went on IG. I wanted to take a selfie. I went on my camera and posed with Gizzy showing in the background. I posted it on IG. I got bored and went back on Netflix. I waited for the minutes to pass.

-----------------------------------------------------

It was 3:37, I got up, grabbed my phone and went downstairs. My decided to take me to the mall. I sat in the passenger seat. I plugged the aux cord and played Crush By Shari Marie. 😍😍

Finally we arrived at the mall. "I have to buy two gifts for two birthday parties tonight so I guess I'll go in to." Mom said parking the car. We both go in the mall and I immediately text Seth.

Me: wya?
Seth💥: food court at chipotle.
Me: omw

My mom walked in to Macy's and I took the escalators. I arrived at the food court. I saw Seth and walked up to him. He was sitting in a table alone looking down at his phone. I run up to him scaring him. But he didn't really get scared. He got up and gave me a hug. "Its so good to see you! Let's go walk around." We started walking around. And soon walking turned into shopping. I had about 4 bags and Seth had 2. Finally we decided to take a break. We sat in a lounging area and went on our phones. He went on snapchat and took a picture of both of us. I opened my snapchat too and I put the face swap filter. We looked very weird. We both laughed.

"Hey so we need to talk about the kiss we had. Remember?" He said pushing his bags to the side. I got nervous. "Oh yeah. The kiss. Well I don't know like you kissed me." I looked down them back up at him. " yeah I know. I just want to know how did you feel. Like what does that kiss mean to you." He said coming a bit closer. "I don't know. I just thought that it was just a crazy night and we weren't really thinking you know. I don't know. But like I told Daniel and the boys." I said blushing even more. I don't really know where this is going. I feel awkward.

"Well be honest, did you like the kiss?" He said smiling. I laughed. And so did he. Did I like the kiss to be honest? " I mean it was only for like 2 seconds, but umm I guess it was a good two seconds..." I shrugged my shoulders. He looked at me and licked his lips. "Well do you want to..?

Used so many "I"s!!!!