In The Studio

It was Sunday morning. I had woken up from a nice ass sleep. Yesterday was amazing. The boys kept making me laugh. And me and Lexi kept making musical.lys. It was so lit!

I got a text message. It was from Devin.

Dev: Aye we finna chill at my house today??
Me: Sure. Nothing else to do today.
Dev: ayee lit we going to pick you up at 1.
Me: OK

I checked IG and Twitter then lastly snapchat.

I got up from my bed and went to the bathroom like usually. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I went down stairs to the kitchen. I served my self my favorite cereal Frosted Flakes. Then I sat down.

It was quiet. I checked my moms room to see if she was there. She wasn't. I went back to the kitchen and texted my mom.

Me: Where are you?
Mommy: I went out with a couple of my girls. I might be out all day. You OK?
Me: ok. Yeah I'm good. Ima be at the Gordon house today.
Mommy: OK be careful ok?
Me: OK love you!
Mommy: love you more.

I washed my bowl and went up my room. I looked for clothes. I got a grey long sleeved shirt with some navy green jeans. Then I got my navy green bomber jacket then my white Nike air forces. I layed my clothes out on the bed then went to shower.

After I showered I got dressed. I put some socks on then went to the bathroom. I played with my hair. I put my hair in a half up half down. I flipped my curly hair to the back. I looked at my self. I grabbed some mascara and put some on. I added some ChapStick then left the bathroom.

I put my shoes on. I then put some deodorant and perfume. I took a selfie then posted it on IG. It was 12:47. I grabbed my phone then walked downstairs.
I listened to some music while I waited.

After about 30 minutes I got a phone call from Mama Shana.

Hello?
Hey Y/N we are outside.
K

I hung up. I grabbed my phone and charger and went outside. I got in the car. I saw the boys and Lexi. I said hello to everybody and immediately Kevin started to make me laugh. He started to mock Daniel with his accent. And he kept pulling on Lexi's hair and then he mocked her groaning. He just cracks me up.

Finally we arrived and everybody directly walked into the studio. I saw Allstar was there.

"Hey Boss!" I hugged him. But it wasn't just any hug. It was a daddy-daughter hug. It felt so good. "Hey honey! How you doing?" He smiled. He has a nice smile. "I'm good and you?" "Good, working hard." "Yeah?" I smiled then sat down next to Daniel because it was the only seat left.

The boys were talking about the album. They were starting to create and organize some songs. After that they took a mini break.

" hey Y/N I wanna here you sing something. Step into the booth!" Allstar said. "Yeah go Y/N" the boys said. I got up and got in the booth. I began to sing my all time favorite TBD song. Which is Messing With Me. I kind of did a slower version. I walked out and I looked at everybody's faces. They all looked shocked. "Every time I hear you sing I get like goosebumps. Its amazing! Said Kevin. "I agree! You are so damn talented!" Daniel said.

I was blushing. I was walking to my seat until I saw that Devin was asking for a high five. I gave him a high five and he said "By the way I am high key jealous of your voice!" Everyone laughed and I sat in my seat. I went on my phone for a while. I heard some whispering between the boys but I ignored it. I walked to the bathroom which was literally across the studio.

When I came out I saw that the boys were having a silent conversation with Allstar. Once they saw me they stopped talking then went back to their phones. I was very suspicious.