I Will Wait

I walked backed into the younow setup and the boys looked at me. They muted the broadcast once again and asked me what happened. 

Me: Well, I am done with Seth. I have more important things to do than worry about him. I told him that i dont want him texing me or calling me. Yeah i just... im really done with boys. Well at least for now..." 

I looked at Kevin. He sighed and looked at the broadcasts and unmuted it again. We read more comments again and responded to some. Finally we decided to get off. We all walked up to the room and we got in our beds the boys decided to play video games except for Kevin he was finishing up school work. I layed on my bed on my phone. I went on instagram and started scrolling. I saw that Seth had posted a new picture. It was a picture of him and Kiara. He had his arm around her. I rolled my eyes and went on my profile and deleted the pictures I had with Seth. I then went on twitter and tweeted. "So Done..."

I went on instagram once again. I started to answer to some more digaz and started following some back. Momma Shana came in and said "Hey Digz, I have some good news. We will be doing a Gizzy Lyfe Tour. And we need to do more gizzy gear, we were asked to do an interview, and to perform at a school and other performances at birthday parties. So we are very busy this month of March." Shana said with a kind smile. We all cheered and smiled. Devin got excited and jumped on the beds and was making me bounce on mine.

"Yeah, so do what you guys have to do to and i dont know ask the digaz where they want us to be." Shana said walking out the room. We got on our rooms and we all tweeted, "So we might go on tour or what not so tell us some states you want us to go to." 

"This tour finna be a movie!" said Daniel. I giggled at the fact that he was really excited about this tour. Our first tour together. We were tired so Devin put on Netflix and we decided to watch a Kevin Hart show. We all got snuggled up on our own beds and watched the movie.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

About An Hour Later

The movie isnt done yet but Devin, and Daniel are asleep. Kevin is wide awake on his phone and im on my phone as well but about to knock out. I turned my body the other direction facing all the boys. Kevin saw I was awake. "Oh your up?" he said. I nodded and had a small smile. "Ok, since your up and we are sort of alone, now we should talk about what happened the day of the show." He said getting up from his bed and sitting on the edge of mine. I sat up and leaned against the wall behind me covering my shoulders with the blanket. i looked at him as a sign of " im ready to listen". 

"Ok, so um like i said, I really like you, and i always liked you since the first day we met you. And i was always nervous to say anything. And when i found out that you and Seth were together, i got even more jealous and my feelings got stronger and i would keep all the feelings inside."

I looked at his hazel eyes and looked down to my fingers. I began to think of what to say to him. "Kevin, i dont really know what to tell you. I mean i didnt really know you liked me like that. And i dont even know if i even like you like that. I never really sat down and thought about it. Ive seen you like my brother."

"But that can change Y/N. What if you catch feelings like i did. Feelings change." Kevin said getting closer to me . "Kevin, im sure my feelings will change some how but right now i just need to just think about this. Plus, I just got out of a break up. Im not gonna instantly go with somebody else."

"But Seth did. He is with Kiara now!" He said sort of yelling but then realized he was too loud.

"I know Kevin, but it just has to wait you have to wait and what if while you wait, you find someone else and be hap-"

Kevin interrupted me by kissing me. He had is hand on my cheek and the other on my lap. His lips laid on mine for about 20 seconds and he then pulled away. I sat there is shock. He grabbed my face with both hands and said "Y/N I will wait. I will wait till you are ready. I will not find another, And when the time comes and you still are not ready for a relationship or you find someone new, I will continue to wait."