"I'm The One For You."

The boys and I are getting ready. We had just woken up about 20 minutes ago. We had planned to match outfits. We decided we will wear blue and white. I went to go shower and then finally I came out and got dressed.

 I went to go shower and then finally I came out and got dressed

While I waited for the rest to get dressed I was in my phone. I texted my mom. She was coming to the show. She was hella excited for this show. But not only was my mom coming, so is Seth. And I'm pretty excited as well. This is a big deal. I went on instagram and twitter. Then I took a couple pictures on snapchat. Finally everybody was ready. We gathered the stuff we needed and we got into the car. Everybody seemed pretty excited. So was I. I texted Seth.

Me: Wya??
Seth: I'm on my way. Where are you.
Me: same on our way.
Seth: Ok see you there babe 😉❤❤

I blushed and smiled. The boys noticed and were making fun of me. Except for Kevin, he was quietly just looking at me. I wonder what was wrong. Probably just nervous. Finally about a good 45 minutes we got to the venue. We all went to a secret door that leaded to the backstage area. There we saw, my mom, Seth, Jaiden, Mariah, Skyler, Momma Veda, Daniel Veda (the dad), Shari Marie, Momma Deb, And Kevin's Nana. I greeted everybody and then lastly greeted Seth. He kissed me in the cheek.

We all put our stuff down and we had to get ready for sound check. Basically is a chance for us to rehearse and to make sure all the speakers, microphones and all that stuff were properly working. During soundcheck my mom was recording me. It looked like she was about to cry. Finally soundcheck finished and we went backstage again. They started to let all the digaz in the venue. We all just started to chill. I was taking pictures with everyone, like Jaiden, Mariah, Skyler, Shari, Lexi, the boys, all the moms, All-star, Kevs, Nana, And Seth.

It was time for Mariah to go out there and entertain them and get them all hype. The DJ played some lit music and me and the boys were getting all lit and ready.

A couple artist go and performed before us. But finally is our turn. The intro of our performance starts. I get goosebumps as i hear the crowd yell out the chants. My heart beats fast. Devin looks at me he can tell that i am nervous. "Its alright Y/N, trust me right when you get on that stage, all the nerves will go away." He says while hugging me. Finally we run into the stage.

The crowd yells and the flash on their phones turn on. We began to sing. The energy of the digaz kept me going. I felt like a star. I smiled and touched a few digaz hands. Im doing it! Im really doing it. I can see my mom in the back. She had the biggest smile on her face while tears ran down. 

----------------------------------------------------

Finally we finished the performance now it was time for the meet and greet. There was a huge line of digaz in front of us. The first group of digaz came and we took pictures and I took a selfie with two of them. One by one digaz come toward us with the biggest smiles on their face giving the boys and I a hug. There was even a few crying. Some made me sign their phones or shirts. This is really fun. Seth comes up to me with a girl. "Hey babe. Look i want you to meet my friend. Well ex-girlfriend. This is Kiara." I smile at Kiara and she comes to give me a hug. I was confused. Why would Seth's ex girlfriend be here?

"Im a big fan of you guys. I love your music. You guys are amazing." she says with a smile. The boys thank her and i just glare at her. Seth sees that i dont like it. " Well we will talk to you later." said Daniel, trying to continue with the meet and greet. Seth and Kiara leave and we continue with the meet and greet.

2 HOURS LATER

Finally the whole show finished and the whole venue wasnt full with digaz anymore. It was just the owners of the venue, the dj, and our families. We were all cleaning up. I put my hair up into a ponytail. And all of a sudden, Kevin, Devin, and Daniel are running up to me. They were pushing me to the other side of the venue. " What the heck! What's going on? What are you doing?" i say yelling. "We are trying to save you from getting heart broken." says Devin with a serious but worried face. "Heartbroken?" i look up ahead, and i see Seth and Kiara kissing in the corner. I look at the boys and i feel the tears fill up my eyes. I start to cry and yell. Daniel and Kevin run towards Seth and Kiara while Kevin is walking me to the backstage room. 

We sit on the coach and i let all my tears out. Kevin gives me a hug and rubs my back. "Im sorry this happened to you. This stuff happen. He just isn't good enough for you. I know he is my friend, but he just isnt right for you." He says in a calm voice. "Then tell me who is right for me! Who!?" i scream covering my face and crying harder into my hands. "I am." Kevin says. I look at him with the tears below my eyes. 

"What?" I said wiping my tears away and looking at him.

"Im the one for you."