In The Car YouNow

Digaz: OK so first things first. How does it feel to have another member for the group?

Devin: Omg its amazing. Especially that its a girl...
We all looked at him. He looked at us scared.

Devin: No! Not like that! I mean like mostly all of our Digaz are girls. And obviously she is a girl so she would mostly know what the Digaz would like and stuff.

We all laughed.

Daniel: yeah, I think its pretty cool that we have another member in the group because now the music will be much better especially now that we have a female, it would give our sound a better taste. So I think its amazing.

Kevin: yeah I agree. Like now it would be easier to harmonize our voices because now we have a female and like Devin said Y/N would know what the Digaz would like or not.

Diga: Have you guys bonded already?

Me: yeah me and Devin already have a handshake. Umm they already kind of taught me how to ride a hover board. And we take lots of selfies and videos. So yeah and like since I am new I get nervous so they always comfort me.

We all smiled and looked at each other.

Finally the interview was done. We took a picture with Desire and left the building. We went in the car and started to listen to music again. We were listening to down in the DM. I went on snap chat again and and lip synced with Kevin.

"We should go on Younow" said Daniel. We all agreed. Daniel went live on younow on his phone.

Devin: yo what up?
Me: Hey!

We waited for all the comments.

Digaz: where are you guys going?
Kevin: we are going home we just finished a interview.

We lost connection and the Younow ended.

Kevin: aww man. Should we go a sleep cam?
Me: yeah!!!
Devin: yeah it is Friday.
Daniel: we should all post it on Instagram.

We each posted a group photo of us when we were in the studio.
Caption: Sleep Cam at 9:45pm. See Ya Later Beauties.💋