Busy Day

"Y/N! Wake up!" My mom shook my shoulder with one hand and holding a caramel iced latte from dd. I sat up and she handed me the latte. I smile and she rubbed by head. She walked out my room and I just sat up. I put my latte down in my night stand. I got up and brushed my teeth. I washed my face and left the bathroom. I sat back in my bed and went on my phone. I checked my IG and twitter then my snapchat. I took a picture of my latte and posted it on snapchat. I began drinking my latte. I got up and put some music. I put Little More by Chris Brown.

     I looked for some clothes. I grabbed a long sleeved white shirt and placed it on my bed. I grabbed some army green pants and threw it on top of my white shirt. I looked in my closet and grabbed a army green bomber jacket. I walked in the bathroom and turned on the shower. I jumped in and began to clean my body. I washed my hair and shaved my under arms. About 5 minutes later I turned off the shower and got out. I grabbed my towel and pat it dry around my body and wrapped another towel around my wet hair. I left the bathroom walking into my room. I grabbed a white bra and some pink underwear. I applied some deodorant and lotion. I put on my white long sleeved shirt and slipped on my army green pants. I then looked in my drawer for some socks. I got some black socks and slipped them on. I grabbed my adidas superstars sneakers and put them on. I walked back into my bathroom. I applied some moose onto my curly hair. I plugged in my blow dryer and began to shake it around my head. Around 10 minutes later my hair was completely dry. I put it in a half up half down.

    Now its time for make up. I applied some eyeliner and mascara. I applied some ChapStick. I walked back to my room and put on my bomber jacket. I sprayed some perfume and looked at my self in the mirror. I grabbed my latte and phone. I walked downstairs to the living room. I looked at the time. It was 11:49 and Momma Shana was picking me up at 12:30. My mom came in dressed in her yoga outfit. "Where are you going mom?" I said looking at her while sipping my latte. "I am going to yoga with my besties, is that what you teenagers call your friends now a days?" She said adjusting her shirt. "You look good, and don't ever say besties again. K?" I said laughing.

  "Hey mom before you leave can you take picture of me. " I said landing her my phone. She grabbed and followed my to the front yard. I posed putting my hand on my hip. She took the picture then I posed again. I leaned back at the wall and turned my head looking to my right. She took the picture once again. Lastly I grabbed one of my curls and looked down smiling. She took the picture and I went up to her to see the photos. As I was looking at the photos I heard a honk. I looked up from my phone and saw it saw mama Shana with Lexi in the passenger seat and Devin with Daniel in the backseat. I kissed my mom goodbye, grabbed my latte and went in the car. I said hello to everybody and I went back on my phone. I posted the three pics and began talking to the boys. We were on our way to pick up Kevin. We listened to music. We started dancing to the song Panda. We were dancing so much that we felt the car move as we danced and jumped. Finally we arrived at Kevin's house. Daniel called Kevin to tell him we were outside. He came out with Shari and they both got in the car. We continued to play some music.

   After at least 31 minutes, we arrived at the Gordon Household. We all got out the car and Shana parked the car. Devin had the keys so he opened the door. We all walked in and saw Jazzy and Allstar with Grandma Gordon in the kitchen. They all greeted grandma Gordon and I was last. "And who is this cutie?" She said with the biggest smile on her face. "Y/N Y/L/N. Nice to meet you!" I said smiling. She pulled me in for a hug and I laughed. "Wait, are you the new member of the group everybody has been telling me about?" She said putting her hand on her hip. "Umm, I guess so?" We all laughed.

    We all walked down to the studio and sat down. Daniel, Devin, Kevin, Lexi, Shari, Jazzy, Allstar And I were all ready for hours of music making time. We removed some of the boys voices and added my voice in Get Used To This, Closer, Age Ain't Nuthin But Number, Girls For The Squad, and  Pillow Talk. We took a break and went on Younow. We went live.

Kev: aye what's poppin?
Daniel: heyyyy
Devin: how you doin baby?
Me: ayeee, so right now we in the studio, working on some songs. We working on the album.

The boys looking at me worried about what I was about to say. They didn't want me revealing to much info about the album. We started reading comments and answering questions.

Devin: aye we love you guys but we needs get back to work.

We muted the broadcast and sat in our seats. I went on my phone. I saw that there was more edits of me and Seth. I totally forgot that I had to tell the boys about Seth and I. We put our phones away and it was time to add my voice to messing with me. We added new verses to some songs. I was stressed. I had a headache. We took another break and unmuted the broadcast. We read comments again. While the boys were reading comments, Lexi, Shari, Jazzy and I decided to take pictures. We moved some chairs and picked a wall to stand in front of. We all posed smiling, then us looking at the camera with straight sexy faces, we took an off guard one and lastly all of laughing.

We decided to post one. Lexi posted the one where we were smiling with the caption "I Gotta Really Big Team 💍💋". Shari posted the sexy faces with the Caption "Cause We Are Sisters, We Stand Together." Jazzy posted the off guard one with the caption "Ya My Main Ones" and I posted the one where we are laughing with the caption "Glamour Gang 💍💄"

I got a whole bunch of likes and follows and comments. I got edits again this time with me and the girls. I put my phone away and went with the boys, which were still doing the you now.

Me:I'm back!!

I began reading comments. We posed for a screenshot and ended the broadcast. We than got back to working. It was a long day.

---------------------------------------------

Finally we had finished at the studio. We all jogged upstairs to the kitchen. Mama Shana had made some food. We all grabbed what we desired and sat. "So y/n before we all eat we all gotta pray so everybody hands together." Said Allstar. We all held hands, closed our eyes and looked down. "Thank you lord for the food you gave us today, thank you for the strength you gave us today. Thank you for the happiness you gave us today. Thank you for the family you gave us all. In gods name we pray, amen!" We all said at the end. We began to eat. There was so much laughter, joy and happiness in this single table. I didn't have that at my house. It was just me and my mom. I really feel like part of the family.

After we all finished our dishes, me and Kevin helped mama Shana with the dishes. Me and Kevin started playing around. He splashed me with water and I put bubbles on his lips. Mama Shana just laughed. He chased me around the kitchen. Shana helped me get around without Kevin catching me. But eventually Kevin caught me. He carried me and put me right in front of the sink again. We finished with the dishes and we all headed to the living room. Shari, Lexi, devin, and Daniel were on their phones. I sat in between dev and Daniel. Shana sat down next to Kevin and Allstar. She began looking through her emails. A lot of Digaz wanted to book us. She replied to the emails and marked the events on her calender. "Guys we have a show in Philly soon. Which means we gotta start rehearsals. Tomorrow?" She said looking at us and Allstar. We all agreed.

Shana called the rest of the lucki gurlz and Mikhail to tell them about rehearsals. Tomorrow is going to be another busy day.