Unexpected Reaction

After a whole hour of screaming in fear and heart beatings, the movie finally finished. Everybody was still awake. Everybody was so scared we all decided to sleep in the same room. I know i promised my mom i wouldn't sleep with boys, but I was seriously terrified. Even tho I was planning on sleeping with Mariah, I wanted more than one person by my side. We all decided to sleep in the biggest bedroom. Which was Mariah's room.

We all went to the basement and grabbed 2 air mattresses. We brought them up to Mariah's room. We blew up the 2 mattresses and found some more pillows and blankets. Me and Mariah slept in Mariah's bed. Daniel and Seth slept in one mattress. Jaiden and John slept in the other. Everybody started to make jokes and stories and laugh. We were so loud. We just talked and talked. It was the longest we were all off our phones.

Eventually we all knocked out.

---------------------------------------------------
I woke up by the sound of loud manly voices yelling and soft objects hiting me in the face. It was the boys waking me and Mariah up. Me and Mariah got up and chased them around. I jumped on Daniels back bringing him down to the mattress. Once he was down I saw Jaiden running to Daniel tryna save him. I grabbed Jaiden by the legs and pulled them towards me which made him fall backwards. I got up and looked down on the Veda boys. I laughed and turned around. As soon as I turned around Seth picked me up. He ran up to Mariah's bed and flipped me. I landed lookin up at the ceiling. I sat up looking straight into Seth's brown eyes. Again we were just staring at each other. Ugh this cant be happening again! We were interrupted by John who just threw a pillow at me and Seth.

Seth chased him and I sat on the bed watching Mariah fight with Daniel and Jaiden. Jaiden tickled her to the ground and then Daniel carried her and threw her to the bed. Now its just me and Mariah on the bed. Eventually, we all got tired so we all walked to the living room. We turned on the TV and  sat on the couch. Some were paying attention to the TV and others to their phones. I was on IG. I saw that i was tagged on edits of the picture me and Seth took I'm Johns house. Who posted it? Some edits had the captions " goals 👌" "they should date!😍😍"

I found out it was Seth. He captioned it "New Best Franddd 😊💘" I then remembered that I had to tell Daniel.  I walked to the kitchen giving Daniel a signal to come. "Whats up?" He said running his fingers through his hair.

"I need to talk to you. And I have been to scared to tell you." I said looking at Jim serious in the eyes. "Omg what your scaring me!" He said sort of yelling. "Umm so, Seth and I kissed." I said looking at him waiting for a reaction. He just sat there looking at me. "Omg! For real! Yes! Goals! Are you dating him?" He said smiling. I was confused at his reaction. "Yes for real! He kissed me! And no we are not dating." I said blushing a little. "Yet...your not dating yet." He said smiling again.

"Please don't make it a big deal!" I said pulling on his arm. "Ok! Me and Daniel sat back in the couch. Daniel,Kevin,Devin, and I were in a group chat. Devin was texting.

Dev: hey we finna be at the studio tmm for da album.
Kev: ayeee lit!
Me: k u picking me up?
Dev: yeah at 12:30 so be ready
Daniel: k.

Looks like tomorrow is going to be a busy day.