Morning Butterflies

I woke up from the sun hitting my face. I rubbed my eyes and looked up at the ceiling. I sat up very quickly remembering that today i was meeting with Shana, TBD, and LG!!!! I smiled. I grabbed my phone and checked IG. I liked a couple pictures here and there. After that I went to Twitter. I tweeted saying "Very Big Things Happening Today! 😀😀" I then went on snapchat. I wanted to take a selfie but I looked like a zombie. So I just took a picture of my bright window.

I get up and head to the bathroom. I picked my hair up an put it in a ponytail. I brush my teeth and wash my face. I then head to the kitchen. Nobody was there. I was kind of in the mood for Dunkin Donuts. I went up to my room. I put on some random sweatpants and my gizzy hoodie. I then put on my uggs. I walked out the house. I finally arrived.

After I got home from DD, I sat in the kitchen table and began to eat. I heard footsteps. A few seconds later I see my mom. She has a high bun and a white silk robe. She come over to me and kisses my forehead and says " Morning Baby". She made herself some coffee and then sat across from me. " so guess what today is?" She said smiling a little. "I know! Its crazy bruh!" She laughed a little. I clean my mess and go up to my room. I then decided to look for an outfit.

I get a black long sleeved cropped top with a pair of high waisted denim jeans. I then get my superstar adidas sneakers. I then played some music. I walked into the bathroom. I let go of my curly hair. I just looked at it through the mirror. I grabbed a hair tie and put it in a high ponytail. I let my long curly hair fall behind me. I then but on some makeup. I wanted to impress everybody. I put on some foundation, liquid eyeliner and then ChapStick. I'm not very big on makeup. I put on some perfume, and deodorant. I looked in the mirror and just looked at my self. I grabbed my phone and took a mirror selfie. I post it on Instagram. I walk back down stairs. I see my mom is already dressed. She was brushing her hair.

"You seem nervous baby girl" she said looking at me while taking out her lower lip out. I nodded and laughed a little lookin down. "Butterflies?" She said putting the brush down. "Yeah, I'm having mixed emotions actually." She hugged me and said " its going to OK."