Meeting Everybody

It was 1:30 and Shana was going to pick is up at 2. Every minute that went by made me nervous. I played some music. I played Get Used To This Remix and I sang along. My mother walked in and started rapping the Chris Miles part. The fact that she know it so well shows how much I play it. Its Crazy!!! My phone started to ring. It was Shana. I looked at the time. It was 1:45.

"Hello?" I said. " Hey Y/N i will be there in 5. Be ready k?" "OK" we both hung up.

"Mom , Shana will be here in 5!"

I ran up to my room and grabbed my black bomber jacket. I put it on and flipped my hair out of the jacket. I grabbed my phone again and head down stairs. My mom was putting her coat on.

"You ok?" She said putting her phone into her purse. I nodded. "I still cant believe this is still happening" i said looking at her.

We heard a horn outside. "It's Shana!" Me and my mom leave the house. We both see Shana and I  go give her a hug. Shana and my mom both give each other a hug and we all get in the car. I sit in the front with Shana while my mom sits in the back.

"I will start to ask you questions and all that fun stuff but I dont want the Lucki Gurlz and The Bomb Digz missing anything." She said laughing a little. The whole car ride Shana and My mom got to know eachother. I just listened to the conversation and nodded.

Finally we arrived to the Gordon house. Wow! This looks amazing. We all got out the car. Mama Shana got her house keys out and opened the door. I heard Devin and Kevin's laugh. Lucki Bree's and Lexi's voice and some music. "This seemes like a very busy loud house" I looked at Shana. "Oh, it is!" She says smiling. We all walk into the kitchen. Mom and Mama Shana put their stuff down.

"Boys, Lucki Gurlz, Shari! I got Y/N! Come to the kitchen!" Omg Shari is here too! I love her!!
I first see Lucki Sam. "Hey what's up?" She says giving me hug then sitting down. Then comes Lucki Zan. She gives me tight hug then sits. Then comes Daniel. "Aye What's Up!" He says and gives me a long and tight hug. I felt comfortable. Then comes Lexi with Kevin. They both give me a hug and sit then comes Lucki Bree and Devin. They gave me a hug as well and sit. Then comes Shari in the hoverboard. She comes and gives me a hug but tries not to step over me.

"Ok everybody this is Y/N. She will be working with us. She is now part of the family as well. So please make her feel at home and don't make her feel weird, ok boys?" She says. Everybody laughs.

For the past hour everybody is asking me questions about my self. Like my age, favorite food and color. My nationality and all the fun stuff. I still can't believe this is happening

I will do Part 1 tomorrow! Seriously Tired of cleaning and homework!