"Bye Seth"

I woke up on my bed. I remembered last night Momma Shana dropped me off. I pushed the covers of my body and just looked up at the ceiling. I began to think, what the hell happened yesterday? I was still angry at what happened with Seth and Kiara. I would text him and hear what he has to say but i didnt want to be in a bad mood today. And with Kevin, what was all that about? Does he like me? Is he saying he could do better than Seth? Ugh, boys are complicated.

I grabbed my phone and checked social media. I liked some edits from the digaz and even answered a couple dms. I got a text in the group chat the boys and i have together.

Devin: Guys, my dad said he wants studio time today and maybe we can to a cover today for instagram.

Kevin: Got it!

Daniel: ok

Me: okay!

Devin: Be here @ 2!!

I got up from my bed and did the usual in the morning. Brushed my teeth and washed my face. I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs into the kitchen. I made my self a cream cheese and jelly bagel with an apple juice. I sat down and began to eat my bagel while responding back to some digaz dms. I heard my mom walk in. She walked behind me and rubbed my back. I looked back to see her beautiful but sleepy face. She kissed my forehead and made herself some coffee.

I turned off my phone and took a sip from my juice. "You did amazing last night. I was so proud of you." she said smiling. I smiled at her back and took another bite of my bagel. "So what are you doing today?" She said tucking her soft hair behind her ears. "Back at the Gordon house for some studio time again." i answered, "Awesome. Hey, did you take Gizzy out for a walk?" I quietly got up from my chair and walked to his cage where he was sleeping. I opened the cage and immediately he woke up. I put on his leash and grabbed my bagel and phone and went outside. 

I started to stroll around my front yard while Gizzy began to smell everything. I got a text. I opened my imessage and it was Kevin.

Kevin: Hey, so can we talk about what happened yesterday?

Me: Umm yes please. What the hell was that Kev?

Kevin: I really like you. I have liked you since i met you i just never said anything or told anybody. And when I heard you and Seth had a thing my feelings got stronger and i got jealous and acted like i actually supported your relationship. But deep down i wanted to be the one in the relationship with you.

-----------------------------

I didnt really know what to, I will talk to him later anyways. I just guess ill speak to him in person. I finished my bagel and juice and brought Gizzy back inside. I took off his leash. I through out my garbage and went up to my room and went in to shower. I scrubbed my body and finally got out. I pat my body dry with my warm towel and walked in my room. I picked out my clothes.

Once I was done getting dressed, i put on deodorant and my favorite perfume

Once I was done getting dressed, i put on deodorant and my favorite perfume. I grabbed my phone and bag full of clothes just in case i think about sleeping over again. I called an uber and said my goodbye to my mom and Gizzy. I waited for the uber and went on snapchat, I took a selfie and posted it. Finally the uber arrived. I hopped in and put my head phones on.

-------------------------------------------

I knocked on the door and waited patiently. Then Jazzy opens with a braced smile and her curls jump a little. I walk in and hug her.  I go in and greet everybody and we all walk into the studio. We start editing some of the songs we had already recorded and remake a couple sections. Then we decided to make an instagram cover, we chose the song Proud Family By Tory Lanez ( which is my favorite song right now.) We started to practice our vocals and we tried to harmonize our voices. Once we got the harmonies right we practiced it a few times. Then once we though we was ready we put on the lights and got ready to record. We sang our cover and then quickly posted it. 

Then we all just decided to chill.  We were all sitting in the living room. The boys and i decided to go live. We prepared the chairs, prepared the laptop to go live. We all sat down but Kevin looked like he tried with all his effort to sit next to me. But i just ignored it and we went live. 

Devin: Hey guys we decided to go live cause we were very bored. So what ya up to?

We stood quiet and we were reading the comments. One comment said "Y/N and Seth are so cute together." "Seth and Y/N are goals af"

Everyone was spamming the comments talking about Seth and I. The boys looked at me and decided to mute the broadcasts.

Daniel muted the broadcast and Devin said " Dont you think you should clear the air with the digaz so they stop talking about it?" "But i dont think you should just say exactly everything because then they are gonna go put hate on his page or something or they just keep asking questions, so just say that there is stuff going on with you and Seth." said Daniel. We all agreed and unmuted the broadcast.

Me: Ok guys, so i wanted to just clear the air with everybody because everyone has been talking about this subject. But Seth and I have been going through alot right now that i really dont want to speak about. So i just wanted to clear that up to everyone."

I looked at the boys and they nodded as if i did a good job. We looked at the comments and everyone just changed the subject but others just started asking more questions. All of a sudden  we hear a phone ring. Everyone checked their phones to look if it was ringing but i was mine. I saw the caller id. It was Seth. I showed the boys. They told me to answer but Kevin had a face of disappointment. I went out of the room and went into the kitchen. I answered the phone.

Me: Hello?

Seth:Y/N?

Me: Yes?

Seth: Look i want to talk about what happened with Kiara and I. I just didnt-

Me: Listen i really dont care what you have to say. I dont care if you have to say that she kissed you. I dont care cause i saw you, you were kissing her back and it was not even a kiss it was like a make out session.

Seth- I didnt mean t-

Me: What do you mean you didnt mean to. Yes you did. Because when people have make out sessions it takes two people to put effort. So dont come with that i didnt mean to bs which i dont have time for because i have a great career ahead of me. I have more important things to do instead of dealing with all of this. You and Kiara have fun together. At this point i dont even care what you two do, get her pregnant for all i care. Just dont call me or text me again. Bye Seth.

I hung up with anger... That felt great!!