Keeping Secrets From My Best Friend

"I want you to be mine again baby! I know my lifestyle is driving you crazy! But I cannot see my self without you!" We were all dancing and signing out loud. Music filled the Vedas backyard. It was still light out soon about to be sun down. But we were not going to let the dark stop us from partying. Everybody taking pictures and snapchats here and there. It was so lit. Everybody had some pj's on. Mariah had a white tank top with some black sweatpants. I had a black tight T-shirt and some adidas sweatpants. Daniel had a grey T-shirt on with some grey sweatpants. John had a red tank top with some white basketball shorts. Jaiden had the red/black gizzy gear with black sweatpants. Finally Seth had a green T-shirt with grey sweatpants.

We all sat in the beach chairs they had in garage and placed them in a row in the backyard. Everybody was forcing me and Seth to sit together. Finally we resisted and did as told to. The order was:

Jaiden
John
Daniel
Mariah
Me
Seth

We played some more music. Daniel put on down in the dms. We all sang along. I took out snapchat and recorded me and Mariah lip syncing. I took a selfie with me, Mariah and Daniel. I saved the picture to my camera roll then posted it. I took another selfie this time with Seth. He just smirked and I just raised my right eyebrow and smirked. I saved it to my camera roll and then posted it on my story. Let's just say I'm a snapaholic. I felt kind of weird next to Seth we didnt talk the whole time. Even tho we were sitting right next to each other.

"We should order pizza I'm starving" said Jaiden looking at Mariah and Daniel. "I'll go tell mom to order some." Said Daniel walking inside the house. Mariah got up and grabbed Seth and I hands. She pulled us to get up. "What do you want? Where we goin" I said groaning. "You two have been acting awkward all night! Ya need to talk! So you two are going in the living room until you guys catch up!" She said dragging us inside the house. She took us to the living room and pushed us to the couch.

"Once you guys feel like ya catched up, you guys can come out." She said running back to the backyard. Me and him just sat there. "So.... This is awkward." I said sitting back. "Yeah but let's change it. Anyway, you look nice."

I looked at him. "In pajamas?" I said raising my eyebrows and crossing my arms. "I don't care what you look like. Either way you look fine asf." He said coming closer to me. I just smiled at him and looked in his eyes. Soon we just sat there, lookin at each others eyes. Slowly, he leaned in.

His soft lips landed on mine. We broke away and I just looked at him shocked. My heart was beating fast. He just kissed me. And I let him. I liked it. The doorbell rang. I walked up to the door and answered it. I was the pizza delivery guy. "Its the pizza. Let's go!" I said to Seth. He followed me to the backyard. "Pizza's here!" I yelled walking back to my seat. Daniel grabs his money and runs in the house.

"So, what happened? Did ya talk?" Mariah said looking all interested in what I was about to say. "Nothing really happened. We just talked." I said acting all chill even tho my heart was still beating. Mariah rolled her eyes and began talking to John. I took out my phone then went on IG. I liked pictures here and there. I like some Digaz edits.

Daniel came out with 2 boxes of pizza. "Pizza is here!" He said placing the boxes in a table right by the BBQ grill. We all got up and grabbed a slice. We were all gathered in a small crowd surrounding the pizza box. Seth was trying to get through to have a slice. He was behind me. He held on to my waist then grabbed a slice of pizza. We all walked back to our seats. I don't know what to do about Seth. I don't know if I should tell Daniel. Seth and Daniel are best friends. I have to tell him about the kiss. What would he think. But he kissed me! What was I supposed to do?

"Yo let's watch a movie!" Said John biting on to his pizza crust. We all agreed. We picked up our mess and went inside. It was already dark out and was getting chilly anyways. We all sat in the couch and Daniel sat in a red bean bag chair. We decided to watch a scary movie. We decided on the movie Quija. We all got comfortable and started the movie. Good thing Seth was not sitting next to me. I didn't want everybody thinking things. I think I will tell Daniel after the movie about the kiss in private. But I am really scared. What would happen after that? What would Daniel think? What if he tells Kev and Dev? What would they think?