Rehearsals

I was brushing me teeth filling my mouth up with toothpaste. I had remember what happened yesterday. I literally kissed Seth. Well I don't know, WE kissed. I don't know. He really likes me. I kind of think I like him too. He is super cute and has soft nice lips, which I had to admit.

I had to get ready. Shana was picking me and the boys up for a studio session. I showered quickly and started to get dressed.

I added some deodorant and perfume

I added some deodorant and perfume. I got a text from Shana and went outside. I saw her car pull up and I sat in the back. There was Devin. We did our little handshake and went straight to our phones. I went on snapchat and began to play with the filters. Finally we picked Kevin and Daniel and we were on our way to the Gordon house.

Once we came in, we put our stuff down in devins room and went to the studio where All-star was waiting for us. We all greeted him and sat down. It was time to work. Which means focus.

-------------------------------------

About an hour we took a break. "Guys so we having a show in 2 days. I'll send you guys the flyers to post on your ig's and I'll give you guys the link for the tickets and we need to get to rehearsals tomorrow. " said All-star. The boys and I went into the kitchen to get something to drink. We decided we were gonna drink lemonade. Before I was able to pour myself some lemonade, my phone buzzed, as if I had a text message. I continued pouring me lemonade. I checked the message. It was from Seth.

Seth- so baby girl did you make up your mind?? 😊💕💕

My heart began to beat fast for some reason. I am not sure if I want him for me. I have an idea. Maybe I can invite him to come with us to rehearsals tomorrow. We all went back into the studio with our lemonade and began to work again.

------------------------------------------------
~ REHEARSALS ~

Shana was waking us up with pots and pans making us jump in fear. One by one we began waking up. We all took turns getting ready. First was Daniel, then Devin, me , and finally Kevin. I quickly got dressed.

I texted Seth to meet us there

I texted Seth to meet us there. I gave him the address of the dance studio we were rehearsing at. About 5 minutes later we finally got there. We went in and put our stuff down. While the boys were trying to get the music ready, I was texting Seth. He finally told me he was at the door. I went to go open the door for him. Once I saw him I smiled and gave him a hug. Everybody greeted him and he had to sit cause we just started rehearsals.

First we rehearsed Age ain't nothing but a number, messing with me, closer, controlla, with you, too good ft Lexi, pillow talk, don't say it, earned it, gizzy, first love and then get used to this. By the end of all the songs we were sweating. Then it was Lexi's turn to rehearse. The boys and I, including Seth were in the back. We were taking pictures and going on instasnap, oh sorry I meant instagram. 😂😂

"Wait, Y/N and Seth, are you guys dating??" Said Devin pausing what he was doing. All the boys looked at me. I looked at Seth. He was looking at me all shy and cute. I do realize this kid is a nice one. I mean I hope so. "Yes, me and Seth are dating." All the boys cheered and Seth hugged me with his hands around my waist.

Once Lexi was done rehearsing we went to the car and we dropped Seth of his house and then we drove back to the Gordon House. "Hey let's do a sleep cam tonight." Said Daniel putting his stuff down. "Alright but we can't sleep to late we have a show tomorrow." Said Kev. We all showered and we got into comfortable clothes.

I sat in my bed and began doing school work on my laptop

I sat in my bed and began doing school work on my laptop. While the boys were playing around. I wanted to catch up since I was behind from the boys. Devin went live and began reading comments.

About an hour and a half later I finished a good amount of school work and went to read the comments while the boys played GTA.

" hey guys!!! I'm done with my school work."

"Oh I wanted to say thank you guys for the awesome edits you guys make they are so cool! I try to like them all."

Soon Devin and Daniel came to join me while Kevin was doing flips in the back. We were all reading comments.

"Y/n somebody said if you and Seth are dating" Daniel said with the biggest smile in his face. I blushed and nodded my head. For some reason Kevin stopped flipping and just sat quietly. But we didn't pay any mind cause Kevin is always doing something weird. I read a little more of the comments and then went to go sit in my bed. I was on my phone talking to my mom and Seth.

We all decided to sleep early. Sleep took over our bodies.