The Contract

After everybody asked me questions Shana said " OK let's get straight to business. So we don't really know if you are gonna be a solo artist,"

My eyes widened. "What's wrong?" She said. "The thing is I don't like being solo. I have always been afraid of being on stage by my self singing. I always wanted to be in a group." I said looking down rubbing my shoulder embarrassed.

"Oh so you don't want to be solo?" She asked. I shook my head.

"OK so we either have to create a group or make you join a group. Which would be difficult because we only have 2 groups."

I looked at my mom worried. She just slightly smiled. What if they don't know what to do with me and they just give up?

"Anyways, after you sign this contract you will part of us. You have to respect us. If you need any help we will be here. In case you didn't notice everybody likes staying at our house. Sometimes we go to the mall, Dunkin Donuts and more. We are a family here!" She said smiling real big.

She handed us the contract with a pen. My mom signed. She then looked at me and passed me the contract. I held the pen in my hand. I looked at the space where I had so sign. I looked at everybody in the table. They were giving me the 'yes go for it' face. I looked at my mom. She smiled and nodded. I slowly looked at the contract again.

I took a deep breath and signed the paper. Everybody cheered and clapped. They each gave me a hug. I smiled.

The whole day we all sat in the studio while everybody told us stories about the past like when they were younger and stuff. We all laughed and listened. This is amazing.