Mall With Mom

I woke up back home in my room. I missed this place. I walked downstairs and saw my dog Gizzy. He saw me and began to jump on me and licked my face. He was getting bigger. It was making me sad. How is it that this is my dog but I barely see him? I scratched his head and looked in his eyes. This made me even more sad. I got up, put my slippers on, put Gizzy on the leash and went outside. We walked around the block. He did his business and we went back inside. I took off his leash. I wondered where my mother was?

I knocked on her bedroom door. "Come in!" I opened the door. I saw my mother laying down on her bed. Looked like she just woke up. I snuggled up next to her. She kissed my forehead and moved the little hairs away from my face. "I missed you mommy." "I missed you honey. It's so quiet without you here."
I sat up and looked at her. "How about we have a girls day? Just you and Me! We can go to the nail salon, go to the mall, go out to eat." She gets up from her bed and says "I can't Y/N, I'm broke." She said looking sad. "I'll pay for it. Performing at all these shows and appearances gets me money." She looked at me a little happier. "Are you sure honey? You don't have to waste money on me baby." I grabbed her hand and helped her get up from bed. "Lets goooo!" She begins to get ready and so do I. I shower and get dressed.

I see my mom is dressed and she is brushing her hair

I see my mom is dressed and she is brushing her hair. I grab a banana from the kitchen and begin eating it. My mom gets her mug full of coffee and we get to the car. Once we get to the mall we go to Victoria Secret. "Okay, mom get what ever you want." She looks around the store and picks out a couple things. I pay for it and we go to the next store. Next we walk into Forever 21. She begins looking for things. While she looks I hear my name being yelled. It's a couple girls. They run up to me and ask for pictures. I take pictures with them and then they ask for a follow on Instagram. I followed them and they asked for hugs and then left. My mom was done so I went to go pay for her stuff. I looked at my mom. She looked so happy.
We went to a couple of other stores and then went to the food court. I met a couple other digaz some were even boys. My mom and I got chipotle and found a table. We sat and began to eat. We talked about our family gossip like about my aunts and cousins and about some of the neighbors. I even spoke to her about Kevin. "Oh the light skin one? He's cute honey. Actually they are all very good looking." I asked for advice for the Kevin situation. "Honey I can't really say much just follow your heart. Do what you think is right. I mean if you regret your decision at the end, Take it as a lesson." My mom always gives the best advice. We got up and threw out our trash and my mom decided that she was done. We got back to the car and went home.
----------------------------------------
We finally pulled up to the house and we brought all of my mom's stuff in. I went up to my room and took off my shoes and but my purse down. I put my phone to charge on the night stand and went back downstairs to the kitchen. I grab a water bottle and sit on the couch. Gizzy got up on the couch and laid down next to me. I put on Netflix and started watching Riverdale.

I can hear my phone going off from upstairs. I run to my room and grab my phone. It's Kevin. He wants to facetime. I answer and start to walk back downstairs.

Kevin: Heyyy
Me: hey kev
Kevin: wyd
Me: Nothing really just watching Netflix how about you
Kevin: with Shari
*points camera to Shari and Shari waves at the camera and fixes her hair*
Me: Heyyy Shariii
Shari: Hey Y/N, girl when you gonna stop playing with my brother
Me: oh god
*I said covering my face*
Kevin: uh ignore her. * he looks at Shari and rolls his eyes and walks away to his room*
Kevin: my bad for her.
Me: it's all good. So does that mean you've been talking about Me?
Kevin: haha yeaaaaaaa *he says awkwardly*
Me: oh god.
Kevin: I mean your all I think about so of course I'm gonna talk about you.
Me: *smiles*
Kevin: so I just wanted to call to know if you changed your mind about the video shoot?

I still don't know if i really want to do this. It would start so much stuff. I also know that for a fact that Kevin would gain more feelings. Its so stressing. I stood quiet.

Kevin: are you?

Me: I mean i guess. Ill just do it to get over it.

Kevin: great! I will tell the boys and All star! 

Me: Uh ok. Umm when exactly is the video shoot?

Kevin: Next week

Me: Damn so soon?

Kevin: yea the digaz keep asking for it so we got to as soon as possible.

Me: alright. well ill talk to you soon.

Kevin: Bet. Love ya!

Me: love you.

I hang up and sigh loudly. Imma just do it and get over and done with. I mean what can really go wrong? Right?....

A/N: GUYS IM SOOOOOOOOOO SORRY FOR NOT BEING AS ACTIVE BUT I REALLY GET UNMOTIVATED WRITING THESE. BRING MY MOTIVATION BACK UP AGAIN AND GIVE ME SOME IDEAS ABOUT WHAT THE NEXT CHAPTERS SHOULD BE ABOUT. ALSO I KEEP GETTING MESSAGES OF WHERE I GET THOSE OUTFIT PICTURES FROM AND I DO MAKE THE OUTFITS MY SELF ON THE APP POLYVORE. BYE FOR NOW.