Party and New Crush?

Me and Mariah were singing along to Work by Rihanna. Daniel was taking a selfie with Jaiden, Skyler was sleeping in his car seat and Mr.Veda was driving while momma Veda was in the passenger seat. We were on our way to the party. Mariah said "I love your hair! You did it?" She said looking at it. "No my mom but thanks!" We both laughed. Finally work was over and pillow talk came on. "Omg this is my song!" Said Mariah. I laughed. She sang along and danced. I took out my snapchat camera and recorded her. I put the caption "😂😂😂 She Feelin It". I posted it then took a selfie with the dog filter again.

I took another selfie with Daniel and Jaiden behind me. They posed and I took the picture. I saved it to my camera roll and then posted it on my story. Finally we arrived to the house. We parked the car then got out. Momma Veda woke up Sky and carried him out. "So, who's house is this exactly?" I said standing next to Daniel. "John's house. You know em right?" He said looking at me. I nodded my head and we went in. Jaiden rang the doorbell then soon the door opened. Seth opened it. "Hey!" Said Daniel and he hugged him. We all greeted him. "Hey, who is dis cutie?" Said Seth looking at me up and down. "Oh thats Y/N the new member of the group." Said Daniel smiling at me.

"Well, hey I'm Seth Alexander." He said giving his hand out. I shook his hand and said "I know who you are, I was a diga and everybody will literally talk about you." I said laughing. We all walked in the living room. There were some people that I didn't know and some little kids that I also didnt know. I felt kind of weird. Daniel introduced me to everybody as the new member of the group. Which felt good. Finally after we greeted everybody from the living room we went to the kitchen. We saw john. He gave me a hug and said that he liked my singing. He saw a couple pictures of me on IG and said that I looked prettier in person. I smiled and saw Seth with Jaiden. He looked jealous.

I followed Daniel to the dining room. "Why are we going here?" I said laughing a little. "This is where mostly the teens hang out. Because the table is big and because the WiFi is stronger here." We both laughed. The table was shaped like a rectangle. We all sat. This was the order.

Mariah
Jaiden
John
Seth
Me
And Daniel

Mariah played some music and we all talked. Seth kept looking at me. "Hey" he said looking a little nervous. I smiled and said hey back. I have to admit. He is pretty hot! 😍😍 we talked and got to know each other. I ended up getting his number. We all chilled and talked. It was pretty lit. Soon the food was ready. We each grabbed what we liked and sat back at the dining table. Daniel started to make everybody laugh. I even almost chocked of the laughter. After we finished our food all of the teens went to the backyard. We all decided to take pictures. First was Mariah with Daniel. Then it was Mariah, Daniel and Jaiden. Then it was Daniel, Jaiden, Seth and John. Then it was Me with Daniel. Then me and Mariah. Then me an Jaiden. Then me and John. Then me and Seth. He put his hand on my hip and I put my arm on his shoulder and we both smiled. Everybody kept saying "Goals!" "Aww" "Ya should date." Daniel took the picture and gave me back my phone. "No but for real ya should date." I just smiled and then looked at the picture. I didn't know if I should post it.

After that we all took a picture all together. Mariah decided to post it and tagged all of us. Finally we all decided to sit on the chairs and just chill again.

After at least 4 hours of the party we decided to leave. It was 6:43. It was pretty early. While all the adults were saying goodbye, Daniel, Jaiden, Mariah, John, Seth and me said that we should all sleep over at the Vedas House. Everybody asked their parents while I called mine.

"Hello? Mom is it OK I sleep over Daniel's house?
"Yeah but I don't want you sleeping with boys!"
"I wont I am sleeping with Mariah." I said rolling my eyes. She said yes and we hung up. We asked Momma Veda and Mr.Veda and they said yes. We all got in the car. Good thing the car had 3 rows. The parents sat in the front. Mariah, John ,Skyler and Jaiden sat in the second row. Me, Daniel and Seth sat in the last row. We all listened to music and made jokes the whole ride. I can already tell its gong to be a lit night.