Hit In The Face With A Bread Bag

The boys, Lexi and I are in the mall shopping for some new clothes for some performances. We had to shop for 3 outfits. One for a digaz birthday party we got invited to and two for some concerts. The boys and Lexi and I separated. Lexi and I entered forever 21. We stood by a rack searching through clothes. "So, I heard that Kevin has feelings for you."
I looked up at her a little shocked thinking that Kevin hasn't really told anybody. "How do you know?" I asked looking through some more clothes in the rack.

"Kevin told the boys and I when you fell asleep last night. He seemed very serious." I sighed and blushed a little. "Um, yea I'm kind of very confused. I am not sure if I want to be with someone that I am in a group with. You know maybe it might ruin the group if we ever break up, you know?" I said taking out a crop top and observing it. " Totally understandable. But do you like him?"
"I mean, yea you can't forget that I was a fan of them. So of course I thought that he was cute. But ever since I joined the group I thought of him as a brother to me. But again every digaz dream is to date one of the boys, and that was mine." We walked to another rack. "All I'm saying is to follow your heart. But if your gonna let him down, let him down easy. At the end of the day that still is my little bro." She said with a comforting smile.
A couple of digaz walked up to us and we took pictures and signed a couple of things. Finally Lexi and I payed for our things. We walked out of Forever 21 and went into h and m. We looked for some more clothes. We payed for those items and walked up to the food court. We decided to just get some taco bell. We sat on our tables and began to eat. My phone began to ring. Daniel wanted to FaceTime.

Daniel: "Yo. Where are you?
Me: "I'm at the food court with Lexi. Ya done?
Daniel: yea we are on our way there.
Me: ok

I hung up. Lexi and I immediately hear a whole bunch of girls yelling and cheering. We began to look around. We saw the boys being surrounded by a group of girls. The boys saw Lexi and I and tried to walk towards us which made the girls notice we were here. We decided to stop eating and take pictures with them. We tried to take pictures with them quickly because we were all very hungry. A girl asked if she can take a picture with Kevin and I. We posed for the picture and right after she said "you guys would be so cute together to be honest." Kevin looked at me and blushed while I just smirked, hugged the girl and tried to play it off.

--------------------------------------------------------

We all decided that we was going to the studio and tweak a couple things. Allstar played the song Closer. We then realized that we still had not added me into the song yet. I practiced the harmony, and later recorded it. It came out pretty good. We listened to the song over and over again.  We decided to think of ideas for the music video for the song. 

Devin:" We should have like a fake concert in the video and bring a couple digaz so they can be part of the fake concert like if they were the crowd. But there will be this one person that one of us fall in love with that is in the crowd."

Allstar: "That is a good idea Dev! So who wants to be the one falling in love?"

We looked at each other and Kevin slowly raised his hand.

Kevin: "I will do it. Why not?"

Allstar: "Perfect! Now we need a girl for you to "fall in love" with.............Y/N?"

I was day dreaming playing with my thumbs until i heard Allstar call my name.

Me: "Huh? You said something?"

Everybody giggled.

Allstar: " Would you like to be the one falling in love with Kevin in the video?"

I looked at him in shock. I look at Kevin and he gave me a look as if he wanted me to say yes. I looked at Daniel and Devin. They kept nodding as a sign to say yes.

Me: "Umm, i dont know. Why can't a Diga do it?" I said scratching my head uncomfortably.

Allstar: Because things will get under control. Something unexpected might happen like they can do something sexual or something and we dont want that. So lets just have you two?

Me: "Uhhhh, Y-Yeah. I guess."

Allstar: Perfect! Tell the digaz that there will be a video shoot and we need about 30 digaz to play as the crowd.

We all posted and I began to think. If i play the lover of Kevin, Kevin will catch deeper feelings. After we posted about the video shoot. We fixed the song Closer and we were done. I walked into the kitchen. I decided to make myself a sandwich. The boys later came into the kitchen also and sat on the stools under the counter while I made my sandwich on the other side of the counter. They were all on their phones. I put mayo,ham and cheese on my sandwich but then decided to add potato chips to it. Kevin saw my sandwich.

"Yoooooo babe let me get some of that." Kevin said. Devin and Daniel looked at him and then laughed. I stood there in shock looking down at my sandwich. I flipped my hair, took a deep breathe, and looked up at him.

"Yo what do you just say?" i said looking at him in anger raising my voice a bit.

"I said, babe let me get some of that sandwich. Something wrong?" He said putting his phone down.

"I am not your babe. We are not together. You are taking this too far. Make your own damn sandwich, and if that is how you are going to talk to your girlfriend then ill pass." I grabbed my sandwich in one hand and the bag of bread in the other and threw it at him.

"Ouuuuu" Dev and Danny said covering their mouths. I walked up stairs heading towards our room and took a bite of my sandwich. I can not believe he just did that. I can not believe I just said that.