Vhope

This is a V-Hope fanfic: V aka Taehyung and J-Hope aka Hoseok both from Bangtang Boys (BTS). The story is written by me, so please don't steal.. Anyways enjoy :]

Plot: They both have a crush on each other..

J-Hope POV

V and I were sitting on the couch watching TV, when Jimin came in the room and asked,

"Hey, have you seen my phone? I'm waiting a call, but I can't find it.." Jimin looked a little worried..

"From who?" Tae asked,

"NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!!" Jimin blushed,

"Someone you like??" I teased and Jimin blushed even more,

"Guys you aren't helping!! YAH I'll just look somewhere else.." And he left us..

Well Taehyung is my secret crush.. And I've liked him since I first met him.. Just his alien self made me fall for him.. His smile.. I simply can't explain.. I'M SURE YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!!

Jimin was known for going out with boys, and Tae and I both were okay with it.. I just wished Tae would have feelings for me.. He probably doesn't..

Jimin, Taehyung and I share an apartment in Seoul. We all study in an Art school while we study different things. Jimin: Art as drawing and such, Tae: singing and I study dancing.

V POV

Jimin knows about my crush on Hoppie.. I like calling him that.. Anyways, I don't know if he likes me back.. I hope so.. Hope.. Hoppie >////<

We were being lazy on the couch after Jimin finally left for his date with Jungkook.. I've only met him once, but I hope he lasts longer than a week.. Jimin never takes a relationship serious.. But this Jungkook tells me otherwise.. Anyways.. I'm alone.. With my crush..

"Let's eat pizza" I offered,

"Sure" Is all he said..

"Something wrong?" I asked,

"No.. Why?"

"Just wondering.. I'll call the pizza guy.." Pizza guy? Well we liked a pizza place called 'Pizza is life', and we always bought our pizza there.. Whatever.. I called the guy and asked for two big pepperoni pizza's.

While we waited for our pizza to come, I sat in the sofa next to Hoppie. I slid my arm around his neck and I thought I saw a blush on his face.. I was probably just imagining things..

J-Hope POV

I couldn't hold it anymore.. V's breath on my neck, he had his head half turned towards me and was deeply concentrated on the random TV show.

"V?"

"Huh?" I hesitated a bit but he cut my thoughts "What's wrong? Usually, only Jimin calls me V.. And you call me Tae.. What is bothering you?" I blushed.. Tae was still concentrated on the show..

"You know.. Jimin likes boys and stuff.." Finally Taehyung looked at me,

"Yeah?" I sighted and continued,

"And I was wondering if.. If you were.." He looked a little surprised at my sudden question.

"I don't know.. You see.." He posed for a bit, "I do have a crush.. But I don't think he likes me back.." I was a little sad to hear that.. So he had a crush, and that guy was probably Tae's ideal boy.. Definitely not me.. My ugly face.. I look like a horse.. I felt my heart slowly break into a million pieces.

"Oh" was all I could say. And without realizing it, I was crying.. In front of my crush.

"Hey.. Hobbie.. WHAT'S WRONG??? HOBBIE??" I cried even more when he asked surprised by my reaction to his comment. "Hoseok?" It was my first time hearing him call me by my real name.. I took a deep breath and stopped crying. I had to tell him!

"Taehyung?"

"Yeah?"

"I have to confess something!" He somehow looked relieved that I wasn't crying anymore.

"Go ahead.." He finally said.

"Okay.. Eversinceimeetyouivealwayslikedyouandidontknowwhattodoanymoreithinkihavethisweirdfeelinginsideofmewheneverimwithyouandithinkiloveyou.." It all came out so fast and Tae just looked at me with those BIIIIIG eyes.. Probably not understanding anything of what I had just said..

"Oh.. Um.. Slow down please.." He simply said and I took another deeeeeeep breath.

"Okay.. So.. Ever since I meet you, I've always liked you and I don't know what to do anymore.. I think I have this weird feeling inside of me whenever I'm with you, and I think I love you." I confessed real slowly. My eyes were closed since I didn't want to see his reaction, I was afraid of what he would think of me..

"Hoseok.." He said it again.. I was about to open my eyes, but something sweet pressed against my lips stopped me. I then decided to open my eyes and what I saw shocked me. I saw Taehyung's face really close to mine, his eyes were closed, and first then I realized that the sweet thing were his lips pressed against mine.. He was kissing me.

He pulled off and looked me in the eyes.

"No comment?" I just stared with my big eyes.

"I thought you had a crush?" I was so confused right now..

"Yeah I do.. And his name is Jung Ho Seok!" My eyes got wider, if that's even possible..

"Me?"

"Yes horse face!!" He just grind.

"Me??" He just kissed me again not bothering any further.. And this time, of course, I kissed him back and our kiss fast became more passionated.. We pulled of for the need of air and I asked, "What does that make us then?"

"My girlfriend?" He joked and I screamed,

"NO WAY!!"

"Fine.. Then my boyfriend!!" He laughed, and our lips met again.

"DING DONG!!!"

"THE PIZZA!!!!!" Tae, my boyfriend, screamed loudly and went to open the door.

A/N

Thank you for reading.. I'm sorry if there's any grammatical mistakes.. In the future too.. English isn't my native language.. So thank you for understanding!!

Anyways, again thank you :*

The next one shot will probably be with Markson.. My personal favorite Kpop ship!!!!

Love you, and I'll try to update soon.. *^*

PS Please check out my other stories!! :] THANKS!!! >____<