junhwan

Ship: Jinhwan x Junhoe/June (iKON)
Fanfic type: Fluff fluff, confusion, member teasing ect.

Hanbin (B.I) POV

"JUNHOE???" Jinhwan had been calling after his lover all morning... like seriously??? HE'S NOT EVEN HOME? COULD HE PLEASE?

"JINHWAN SHUT UP! YOUR BOYFRIEND ISN'T HOME!" I scream at him. He's in the other room, yet I can still hear his annoying voice so clearly... wae???? T^T

Jinhwan POV

I was daydreaming about my Juneeeee <3 when I heard Hanbin yell something.

"WHAAAAT?" I yell back at him.

"HYUNG SHUT THE FUCK UP!" ... okay leader dongsang...

I groan as I stand up, and walk up to the door, but before I get a chance to open it, it flies open, and I fall backwards.

"Could you at least knock?" I groan as I regect Hanbin's helping hand.

"Sorry.. but hey! You've been yelling all morning, you perfectly know Junhoe got morning schedule. So could you please? I'm working on some songs in my room, now that Bobby's away for a while!" I sight. But I miss him...

"I know, sorry.. I was kinda bored, and I don't just wanna watch Netflix all morning like the twins." I can see Hanbin understands what I mean.

"I get it. You got something on your mind? It's been a while that we've talked.. you know, just the twoof us." He says and I nod.

"Yeah.. maybe, but we've been busy with our comeback, and concerts." Hanbin sits down next to me on my bed.

"You know.. he's not home when I'm home, I never make it if I have to follow our schedule, we're together all the time, like all of us, but never just the two of us. I miss just being with him." I sight.

"Well.. I'm not really in love, neither have I ever succeeded to be, but I can see the two of you are not just a thing. So I kinda feel ya!" Hanbin smiles, "but then again, you shouldn't be complaining that much. You two had all that time before we started our comeback preparations! You two spend a LOT of time together, and I bet that's where it also started, the whole seriousness!" We laugh a little.

"Yeah.. well.. you're right, I shouldn't be complaining. And we've gotten so many new fans, our fanbase have grown so large! And we've held so many concerts already. We even just held a concert with some old friends of our own age (and older), and our brother group Winner. that was really great. And our fans were really there to support us! I'm so thankful for how far we've come!" Hanbin laughs at my deep deep comment.

"You've gone deep boy! But hey, I'm thankful as well, and those two other groups were great!" I nod exited,

"Couldn't agree more! I like their style!"

"Who do you prefer? Topp Dogg or B.I.G? Or Winner haha!" We both laugh, but get interupted by Bobby storming into the room.

"Oh? There you are jerk!! I've been looking everywhere for you!!" I assumed he spoke to Hanbin, since he was looking him directly in the eyes.

"What-ssss" he got cut, pulled up on two feets and Bobby dragged him out of the room.

"What? Just happened?" I said to myself...

Anyway? I should text Jun-hoe... ♡

Angel👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨: babeeee~
...
Voice💕: what's up angel? 👼
Angel👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨: I miss you 💔
...
Voice💕: I'll be back soon, just a couple hours.👼 Be patient baby❤
Angel👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨: Hanbin was in my room, and he got violently pulled out by Bobby.. 😐
Voice💕: 🤔🤔 again...
Angel👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨: Again? When did this happen before?
Voice💕: yeah... last week.. it was the other way around. I was talking to Donghyuk and Hanbin, and he dragged Hanbin out, like he was some kind of toy..
Angel👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨: That's weird.. should I be worried..?
Voice💕: nahh.. I'm sure they're just fiiiiiiine 😉😉😉😘
Angel👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨: NOW should I be worried???

3rd POV

Jinhwan put his phone aside, and laid on his bed. He could just listen to June's voice or him talk about himself all day if he wanted to, and June knew that. They were so in love ~

A/N

My uotp in iKON ♡♡♡
I'm sorry if this is a bit trashy.. I just wanted to upload something... I've been busy with school, and then I soon have to apply for a school for next year... I've just had a hard time. Sorry guys, and I hope to write more soon. I hope you enjoy it anyway ~♡☆