Kaisoo

And I ended up writing with Kaisoo.. Anyways enjoy reading, and please comment and like.. Thank you 😘

Plot: Kai gets bullied at school, and Kyungsoo wants to secretly help his crush.
Ages: 10/11 years old

Jongin POV

I'm on my way to school as I do every morning. Why do I even go there? I hate it! People hate me! Mum wants me to go there.. But I don't like it there. It's hell! There are those guys who bullies me all the time.. They are called 'The EXO gang'. They used to be many, but now, only Sehun and Chanyeol bully me. The others probably got tired of me, they all hate me anyway.

In first class, we have Miss Helm, in English. I like it.. She's nice, unless other people.. I can talk with her about my homework and she'd help me. She would put me together with Kyungsoo. I like him! He's my secret crush.. But he probably hates me too. Like everyone does.

Later, we'll have music/dance class. That's my favorite subject! I can listen to Kyungsoo's angelic voice and be happy for myself.

I don't have any friends.. Ever since kindergarten, I've been by my own. Then I met 'The EXO gang', and they started bullying me for being alone all the time. Then I met Kyungsoo.. I think, that's when I started to enjoy going to school again.. But only for a short while.. He doesn't like me.. He wanted to help me, but then he keeps leaving me. We've talked a lot, about Sehun and Chanyeol.. I'm a little scared.. I want to feel him embrace me again. He would hug me like mum does, but only when we're alone. I like being alone with him, then we do those things together.. I want to be with him all the time..

Kyungsoo POV

I'm on my way to first period, and as usual, I'm early. I walk towards my class as I see Jongin trapped between two taller guys; Sehun and Chanyeol, of course. They always bully Jongin, and I can't really do anything about it, it's always this way. Jongin gets bullied and in the end of the day, when everybody's left, I see him and we talk.. I don't know why I do that.. I guess I like him. Well I might have a secret crush on him.. But he's a boy, and mum told me to, one day, find a beautiful wife. And he's a boy.. But I like staying with him, he's nice, and I don't understand why 'The EXO gang' bully him.. I somehow want to help him.. But I guess I don't really have a reason to do it.. They would just start bullying me too.

*Throw back*
"Whaaaaaaaaaa!!!" I saw a boy crying in a corner of the school.
"Hey what's wrong? Why are you bleeding?" I asked the crying boy.
"GO AWAY!! You might hurt me too!!"
"What? Why would I?" I tried to get closer, but the other tried to get away.
"WHY?" He cried, "WHY does it hurt so much to go to school? ONLY to get bullied!! I HATE SCHOOL!"
"Why would you hate school, and who did this?" He looked at me with his sad eyes.
"Who are you?" He simply asked.
"My name is Kyungsoo, I'm 7 years old." I smiled trying to make him calm down, and it worked.
"I'm Jongin.." He said softly.
"Let me help you with your wounds.."
"Thanks.." And he let me help him..
*End of throw back*

And ever since I've had this "crush" on him, and I've always been there after school to help him, and also so he wouldn't go home with wounds all over his body.. His mum would maybe get sad. I only wanted to help him.. This is how we became close friends, we talk and all, but only when we're alone. I don't want anyone to know, since I might get bullied for being his friend.. I hope he sees me as a friend too.. Anyways, as I said, I can't really do anything about it.

Back to earth, back school, back to classes, and back to Miss Helm's English.

3rd POV

After school, Kyungsoo went to see Kai, as he always did.. But when he came to the bathroom, no one where there.. He got worried and looked around in the school for him. Almost giving up, he remembered he knew Jongin's address, so he hurried to his bike, and towards where Jongin lived.

Arriving there, he threw his bike aside and hurried up to ring on the bell. It was his first time there, so he was really nervous. A lady opened and smiled,

"Hi! May I help you?" Kyungsoo assumed it was Jongin's mother, so he gladly asked,

"Is Jongin there?" She smiled,

"You're a friend of his? He's in his room.."

"Uhm, thank you.." Kyungsoo hurried up the stairs, and knocked on the door he assumed was Jongin's room.

"Mum, leave me alone right now.. *snif*" He's crying? Kyungsoo thought.. Without bothering any further, Kyungsoo opened the door and went inside.

"Kyungsoo?" Jongin was staring with big surprised eyes at the later,

"I came.." He tried a smile, but failed a little, "Why are you crying?"

"Why are you always so nice to me? They bully me everyday.. I have nothing to do in school, other than those moments we have together.." He was crying even more as he continued, "I-I want to.. to consider you.. As.. As my friend.. But somehow.. I - I simply just can't..!" Kyungsoo was surprised.. It was the first time he heard about how Jongin felt about him.

"What do you mean?? I like you, I want to be your friend!"

"BUT YOU'RE NEVER THERE.. When I need you.." Jongin looked down,

"I thought you needed me when you were hurt, so I helped you out.."

"But, I want to be with you all the time.. I want other people to see that I'm happy by your side, and show those EXO boys that they are bullying the wrong guy!"

"THERE you go!!! That's the spirit you need to give back, to those boys what they deserve!"

"But the problem is that I'm scared.. I'm afraid of them.. I've always wanted to do this but.. I- I simply can't do anything!"

"You're wrong!!!" Kyungsoo pushed Jongin on his bed and got on top of him! "I'll help you get those two boys!!! I'll stand by your side, I'll help you through anything!" Kyungsoo looked seriously into Jongin's eyes.

"Kyungsoo.." Jongin felt a blush on his face as he realized they're position and what the one on top of him had just said.. "I.. I...." Kyungsoo felt something warm on his face as he realized he was blushing.

"I'm sorry.." Kyungsoo quickly got op from his position and looked away, "For.. Uhm.. Sitting on top of you like that.."

"Don't be.." Kyungsoo looked at his friend, "I mean.. Uhm, I guess it was a little awkward.." Jongin grinned softly,

"Uhm.. Can I tell you a secret?" Kyungsoo looked out of the window to watch the sun go down as it got darker outside.

"I LOVE YOU!!" Jongin screamed out loud without really thinking.

"Wha?" Kyungsoo asked really confused..

"SORRY!!" He then screamed again.

"Don't be.. Uhm I wanted to tell you that.. But, well I guess you were first.." Kyungsoo smiled. "I love you too, Jongin" And Kyungsoo wrapped his arms around Jongin and they hugged for a long time..

"Can I kiss you? Boyfriend?" Jongin blinked at Kyungsoo, and when they looked each other in the eyes, without waiting for an answer, both boys pressed their lips together.

A/N
Sorry if it sucks.. I'm doing my best.. Hope you like it.. I'll update my Markson fanfic as soon as I'm done with it.. :)