markson

Plot: Mark and Jackson gets open about their relationship.

3rd POV

All of the GOT7 members were on a live show on TV, as they had all decided to surprise the country by answering some suspicious questions.

"So, a lot of fans are wondering, now that lgbt is officially legal in South Korea, (A/N it is not) Mark and Jackson, are you two dating?" You could hear the crowd scream, but the MC's were still not expecting to hear this answer, since the Markson couple had denied before,

"Yes! Yes, Mark is my cute boyfriend"

"Yeah, and Jackson is my boyfriend!!" Jackson, who was already standing, ran towards Mark, and jumped up and hugged him with crossed legs.

"I LOVE YOU MARK!!!" He then screamed, not caring that the MC's were shocked. The fans were still cheering, but you could hear that their screaming had fainted..

"As long as you keep it all for yourselves.. Your members will have to deal with that later.." After an awkward moment of silence, the MC continued, "So JB, how do you deal with this?"

"They have their own room.." JB joked, even though it was true.

After a few more comments on the couple, the show went in another direction and ended another hour after. GOT7 thanked for the meat they had gotten, and got back to their manager.

At the time they got back to their dorms, the news had already been spread all around the country.

Fans were asking if it was a joke, even if it was past the first of April..

Others had all kind of weird theories about them, while fans from all over the world started to send congratulations messages to the two boys.

Of course, there were a lot of hateful comments, and Jackson tried to avoid them when he was reading up out loud IGOT7s reactions...

Hateful comments such as "Jackson, you say that your only ones are IGOT7, and that you'll love nobody else. How can you cheat on all of us? Mark is your brother not your lover!!!" Or "I knew it! Korea is gay, they all are, you're all f****** gay, and now that lgbt is legal, we can't wait to see how many more will come out!! F*** this" (A/N omg.. that was so rude of me.. please forgive me!!)

Well.. they couldn't care less! They had each other, and the members didn't mind it. Probably because they had gotten used to it.. But that was all that mattered, and as long as they could continue their career. JYP had promised them so if they came out, which they did, so they might have lost fans tonight, but they'll probably gain more since they were the first kpop couple to come out in the history of Kpop.

In the mean time, JB had ordered food, and the members were currently waiting for the delivery to come.

"What did you order?" Junior asked.

"Chinese food, chicken and rice" Youngjae started cheering, and went to tell Yugyeom who had left to his room.

Bam Bam was sitting and took all the place on the couch, so Jackson sat on top of his legs, while Bam Bam begged him to stand up.

Finally, the delivery man came, and JB paid, but instead of leaving, the man looked over at Mark and Jackson, before giving them a judging look and leaving again.

"What was that all about??" Bam Bam pointed out,

"Shouldn't we eat instead!!!" Mark changed theme. And they sat down around the table in the kitchen. No one said anything before they started eating.

"You two did well today, we're happy that you finally had the chance to come out" Junior congratulated the couple with the mouth full of food.

"Thanks guys, thank you for always supporting us, and that you never gave up, when we told JYP! We're really thankful to our friends! You guys are the best!" Mark smiled at Junior, then at Jackson when he peeked the others lips. The members cheered and continued eating and started talking about stuff, until Yugyeom decided to say something.

"Okay, guys, you know I'm not the best at pep-talks but I want to say something!" Bam Bam applauded at his best friend, telling him to go on. "So, no matter what we are going to go through from now on, I can promise you, that I'll never give up on the two of you. We all know it was a dangerous decision, but we are GOT7 and we have the IGOT7 who supports us, and the ones that will stick with us, so I just wanted to say that we are together in this, and in the future, who knows how difficult it'll become for us, but we'll stay together as GOT7" They all cheered at first, until they all laughed.

"You should act Yugyeom! Your pep-talk was so serious and deep... You're not bad at all!! Even thought it wasn't the best conclusion.." Junior let him know.

"It was great Yug!!" Youngjae said. And Mark and Jackson thanked him as well.

~ Later the same night ~

"Should we watch a movie? Junior is out with the maknaes, and Youngjae and JB are sleeping in their room.." Mark asked Jackson after they finally finished washing dishes and taking out the trash.

"Sure!" they chose to watch 'The Amazing Spider-Man' from 2014, and sat in the sofa as soon as the movie started.

Mark's POV

During the movie, Jackson and I clouded most of the time.. I was laying in his arms and it felt so nice, now that everyone knows about us.

Peter made a big web writing 'I Love You' on a bridge in the movie, and I then whispered "I love you Jackson" in his ear.

"I love you more" He whispered back to me, and I started kissing him on the neck, slowly, making him moan a little.

My hands traveled down the side of Jackson's body, he moaned a bit more, before he started to touch me back.

I was on top of him, and Jackson soon switched us over so that he was on top. He licked my neck and pulled his hand under my shirt. I moaned a little. I was quite used to Jackson's touches, but I enjoyed it more and more every time.

Jackson soon took off my shirt along with his own shirt. It had been a warm day, so we boys didn't have anything underneath our shirts.

3rd POV

Mark was done thinking, Jackson had already stuck his hand in his pants slowly rubbing Mark's member. In the mess, Mark was moaning hard, while Jackson kissed his boyfriend deeply, making it difficult for Mark to moan loudly.

"We don't want JB and Youngjae to wake up, do we?" Jackson whispered into his lovers ear.

"N-no, so-rr-y" Mark tried to speak up a bit.

Suddenly, they heard a knock at the door and some noises.. soon they could hear the sound of a key opening the door.

"Shit.. the others are coming back.." Mark half whispered, half yelled. Jackson hurried and put on his shirt, set his close right and went for the kitchen. Mark couldn't find his shirt so he simply tried to set his close right real quick. The movie was far done so the couple couldn't use it as an excuse, so Mark just hurried to the bathroom, since he had some unfinished business in his pants.

Both boys, each in their room, could hear the other members enter their dorm, and they thanked in their heads that the door was a bit difficult to open, so that they had had a few extra seconds.

"Anyone awake?" Bam Bam yelled a bit too loud. Mark could hear Jackson enter the room and tell Yugyeom and Junior to help him with the drunken Bam boy.. "mum.. I'm not drunk.. see if stand straight!" He was still talking too loudly. Mark brushed his teeths and went to his room where he found Jackson undressing, ready to go to bed as well.

"Good night Mark" Jackson peeked Mark's lips before letting himself fall onto his bed in exhaustion. "Before was great! We should do it more!!" He whispered before he felt asleep and Mark joined him in the bed.

"Yeah, definitely!"

A/N
Hello!!! It took some time to write, since it's a bit long.. but I enjoyed writing a long update, since I got to create a bit more.. please comment your thoughts.. I think I'll try to write a few loooong updates.. I don't know, since they are One-shots.. but I want to hear what you think!!!

~~Thanks to you ♡♡♡