Chanbaek

Plot: Baekhyun is mad at Chanyeol because the later forgot his birthday.

Baekhyun POV

I woke up this morning, and he wasn't there next to me. I thought he was hidding something, maybe a surprise?

But I went to the kitchen and he was eating his breakfast like any other day. Really? Is that the best my boyfriend gives me on my 24th birthday?

Maybe it's an act.. maybe there'll be something later on. Maybe he hasn't forgotten.

"Good morning sweetheart!" He smiled with his mouth full. So gross. But I love it.

"Good morning monkey!" I kiss his cheek before I get myself some breakfast.

Afterwards, I go get dressed and ready for rehearsal with EXO, we have a concert tonight. I really hope that Chanyeol hasn't forgotten my birthday.

"Baekhyun?"

"Yeah?" I smile as this could be something for me..

"Can I borrow your shirt?" ... Really Chanyeol? Should I give up?

"Whatever.." He might have noticed that I was a bit irritated.

"Thanks!" He didn't? He always notices when my mood changes. Is something wrong?

~

The drive to the company was silent. I had set on some Girls' Generation on to set the mood up a bit. But it didn't help.

I parked and got out of the car before Chanyeol did. I went in ignoring him calling to wait.

"Hey wait up.." you can say that I was a bit mad at him for forgetting my birthday. I mean.. he's my boyfriend, how could he?

~ The nine members of EXO got droven in a big car to the arena ~

Under the rehearsals and the changing of clothes, I didn't say a word to Chanyeol. I was mad. It was already so late, and he hadn't said a word. The other members hadn't either? This was really upsetting. How could all his best friends and boyfriend do this to him?

Chanyeol POV

I can't belive I'm doing this.. he is so pissed..

I'm doing this to upset Baek to the last minute.. then I'll surprise him on stage ♡

We've been together for almost two years now, and I think it's time.

I hope your fans will support us.

"Good luck on stage love." I smile playing innocent.

"Thanks.." I can see how annoying he feels. I'm so sorry you have to go through this Baek.. but wait and see!

3rd POV

The boys had just performed Sing For You, and the lights suddenly went off. And a video was playing on the big screen. Baekhyun was confused, what was happening? What is going on? This is not a part of the concert plan? He looked over at the other members who just smiled and showed thumbs up. Baekhyun decided to watch the video along with the others.

Baekhyun was confused, the video was pictures and video klips of Chanyeol and him from the past two years. In the end it said 'edited by AMBER'. Amber? When did she?

Suddenly the members ran off the stage. But Chanyeol stayed. He was holding a rose.

All the fans screamed loudly as Chanyeol went down on one knee in front of Baekhyun.

"The video almost says it all! Baekhyun, together we make the best memories, I love you, you know that, and I know I can be stupid sometimes.. but I mean what I say when I say that I love you. I wanted all of our fans to see us, and how happy we are together." Chanyeol smiled at the crowd before looking back into Baekhyuns eyes. "I've made up my mind, and I want to spend the rest of my life along with you." The fans went crazy, they screamed their voices out. And ended screaming 'CHANBAEK! CHANBAEK! CHANBAEK!'

Baekhyun noticed the ring in the middle on the rose and started crying. His love of his life had just proposed to him. This couldn't be a better birthday.

Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol before taking the ring from the rose, and Chanyeol helped him potting it on. The fans still screaming, the beautiful engaged couple kissed in front of their beautiful and lovely fans.

A/N

Happy late birthday Baekhyun ♡♡ I know that it was two days ago, but I was busy with other stuff.. Sorry.. anyways, I hope you enjoyed the sweet update 😘❤❤