Hanjoo

Because TOPPDOGG are my babies!!! Hanjoo is my life... Like look at them... I know that B-Joo usually rejects Hansol... But it's true love!!! I insist! True one sided love ... .... ... I believe in the power of Hanjoo!!!

Hansol POV

"Ya!~ where's Byungjoo??? I've been standing here for what? Like 15 minutes? He said he was on his way???" We, most of the TOPP DOGG members, more precisely P-goon, Hojoon, Xero, Sangdo, Yano and I... B-joo is supposed to be here as well... because we are going to an amusement Park.

Atom and Nakta had decided to stay at the dorm... I don't really understand why? Here we get an opportunity to go to the amusement park, paid by the company, and yet, they want to stay at home?

"Well... hopefully he just missed the bus or something..." Hojoon just said. I'm a little annoyed, because today is supposed to be a good day! I want to spend time with my Byungjoo! The two of us, hopefully alone... otherwise along with the other members, that is always fun too... but I just have this urge to spend time with Joo, pretty much all the time....

B-joo POV

Oh god, why is the bus so late? I've been waiting over 20 minutes.. Hansol is going to be mad at me for making him wait... And the other members.. they are waiting too.. but Hansol...

I'm listening to Slut like you, by Pink, just because... The Beat is so good in this song, but mostly.. Hansol... Hansol made me love this song!

I don't hope that it's too obvious, but I may or may not have a crush on my best friend... well.. were not exactly best friends... I mean ... Hansol has Nakta, and I have Xero... but.. were very close... ... Hansol and I... I really like him... I've liked him for quite a while now ... well .. You can't blame me, I mean, just look at him dance!!!

Oh! The bus is coming! I walk in, and show the driver my ticket.

All of us members share lots of skinship... I wish it could make it special that Hansol and I share a lot too... I mean, I tend to push him away easily, but that is just me in shock or scared to do something stupid... I wish I could just tell him how I feel, so I could get that off of my chest.. But I guess life isn't that easy...

The bus is moving through the trafic, I'm glad it's not driving too slowly.

Hansol POV

I may love Bjoo, but that is also the exact reason for me to keep this crush for myself. I mean, the chance for him liking me back? It is very low... sadly. I think I might be the only one in the group to like boys, I don't think the other members are... gay? No... I guess I'm the only one. So as I said... no reason for me to confess.. better keep it to myself :)

Sometimes, I think to myself.. How could I confess to my closest friend? Should I just walk up to him, and just tell him? Hi, I like you! No that sounds stupid haha.. what am I supposed to do? Just ignore this feeling forever?

"How long are we going to waiiiit???" Xero and Sangdo yell in unison and sounding very impatient. But just as P-Goon is about to say something, an exhausted and running Bjoo followed by a staff member comes to greet us.

"So-sorry" Bjoo pant. Is it okay for me to blush? I mean hearing him pant like that?? Oh lord.. not that I believe in any..

Finally this day is getting somewhere...

~

We finally sit down to take a break, after what seems like forever, but was probably just an hour or so.. we are all very hungry, so we've decided to go eat some place, to fill our stomachs.