Xero x Jenissi

.... topp dogg is so underrated and so are 10000000000000 other kpop groups! But pleeeeeease pretty please support these underrated baby titty boys with all ya got ♡♡♡♡ (you can watch them (mostly Hojoon and BJoo) -and maaaany other underrated groups- on The Unit+, and support them there!!)

Taeyang(Jenissi) POV

Ahhhhhh Jiho is driving me crazy now. I can't stop thinking about him. Why?

We went on one date.. ONE date? Why am I so attracted to him? He's a dude? I just did this to try it... and he's so nice. He's so cool.

He said that a lot of people called him Xero... what kind of person calls themselves 0? I mean, is he popular? Does he have a lot of friends? He probably does... I wonder what they are like then?

Ahhhh gooosh!! I need sleep!! I have work later today...

whyyyyyyy can't I help it, but I want to write to him?

Has he written anything to me?

I check my phone, I have 24 notifications, and it's 3.am.

Fuck. I need sleep. But Jiho wrote something... I gotta see what he wrote!

Messenger;
Jiho💕 sent a picture

I tap on the picture, and wait for it to load.

Ahhhbebaj2klemmdnanxkrksofnenx. Don't make me fall off my bed... Jiho!

I read the message that came with the selfie/selca;

Jiho💕: what's the capital of Sweden?

What? WHAT? Really? Is that all??

Jeniboo; Stockholm? Didn't you know that?

Is he testing me? I feel like he's testing me.... how rude >:(
...

Jiho💕: of course;)

Jiho💕: now that you're awake, what's the capital of Germany?

Jeniboo; Berlin???why? Are you doing some sort of test on me? It's no fun! :V

...
Jiho💕: no... I dropped out of school.

Jeniboo; why?

I crawl out of bed, and lay on my bedroom floor. I don't know, but for some reason I am more comftable laying there? I look at the messages we've been writing, as Jiho is typing.

...
Jiho💕: my mom needed money, so I started working.

Jeniboo; I'm sorry... I didn't know.

Jiho💕: we've been on ONE date, I didn't expect you to 😂

Jeniboo; I get the name 'Xero' now... Anyway, what do you do now?