2min

HIIIIIII!!!! I'll write some 2min!!! XD LUV THEM!!! (I also ship taekai.. But mostly 2min and Kaisoo!!!) ;)

Anyways:

Plot: Taemin gets bullied, Minho is the perfect kid.. Both have crushes on each other.

Both boys are second year in High School and Minho is probably the most popular boy in the entire school. He's loved by everyone, all girls has crushes on him, his grades are top and he's really good at athletic. Pretty much the perfect kid.

On the other side, Taemin is desperate in love with Minho, not sure if he likes boys too, he probably doesn't.. But his grades are low, he gets bullied 24/7, he hasn't any friends and lastly, he cuts himself in the bathroom when he sees Minho.. He knows he doesn't have any chance, so he already gave up.

One day, after gym class, Taemin just got bullied in the gym, he was bleeding and it hurt everywhere..

There, on his way out, he saw a girl confess to Minho.. His day just couldn't get worse..

"Minho.. Uhm, every since we started in first year, I've had these feelings towards you. Can you accept my feelings?" She bowed as she didn't dare to see Minho's reaction.

"Look, Victoria, I like you too.." He posed and Taemin felt his heart slowly break into thousand peaces. Victoria looked up with a small smile.. "But.." And she looked pale again.. "I have a crush.. And I'm sorry.. But I only like you as my friend." He smiled and walked away, leaving the girl in tears.

Somehow, Taemin felt relieved and happy that Minho rejected Victoria. But.. He has a crush.. It's probably not me.. He thought as he felt his heart hurt.

Taemin decided to go to the bathroom, he wanted to think about something else.. What he didn't know, was that Minho was on his way to the bathroom too.

Once in the bathroom, Taemin took up his knife from his pocket, and took off his jacket and rolled up his sleeve, only to slowly press his knife on his skin, so he cried in pain.

To his surprise, he heard someone near.. Somebody's coming.. He thought and hid his knife in his bag.. He didn't get time to hide his scars as the big surprise came. Minho walked in the bathroom and with just as surprised eyes stopped up.

"Blo-bloo-blood.." He cried.. "WHY ARE YOU BLEEDING?" He screamed, "TAEMIN ARE YOU OKAY???"

He knows my name.. Taemin couldn't think of else..

"WHO DID THIS?" Taemin finally realized what Minho was saying and quickly pulled down his sleeves.

"Nothing.. It's nothing.." Wow.. I actually just said something to Minho.. MINHO!! XD

"HOW CAN YOU SAY ITS NOTHING?" Minho was still shocked,

"Calm down.. It's just blood.." Minho took Taemin by the shoulder..

"Please.. How can you just say so? Doesn't it hurt?" Taemin looked down.. While Minho hasn't left an eye from Taemin.

"Other stuff hurts more.." Taemin mumbled.. But Minho clearly head it.

"WHAT? What can possibly hurt more that cutting yourself..? I don't get you!!" Taemin felt his eyes tear up..

"Yo-you.. Love.. LOVE!!" And his tears fell down his checks.

"Love?" Minho made the younger look up, "Who do you love?" Taemin tried to turn away, but Minho was too strong. "Look here.. Look at me please.." He said with a sudden sweet tone in his voice.

Taemin tried, but he was too hurt to look at Minho. He tried but then.. He fainted.. Minho, in shock, hurried and called an ambulance..

"My friend here is deeply hurt and he suddenly fainted.. Please come and get him.."

29 hours later

Taemin woke up, realizing he wasn't in his own bed, he got up, only to be greeted by his mum and his younger brother Kai.

Taemin POV

"Oh.. Honey.. Are you all right?" Was the first thing I heard.. Kai just looked relieved that I finally woke up...

"How long did I sleep, and why am I not home?" I asked and my mum smiled and said,

"You fainted and slept for 29 hours.." I looked shocked at my mum..

"29 HOURS? What about school?" I wanted to see Minho.. Then again.. Maybe not..

"NO!!!! You're still sick.. And by the way.. Honey.. You didn't tell me you had a boyfriend?.. And that you're gay like your brother.. It's okay.. Honey.. I'll accept you like I did with Kai and Kyungsoo.. Don't worry.." She smiled warmly.. WTF?? BOYFRIEND?? I.. I.. I DON'T HAVE A BOYFRIEND?? Kai just looked away.. And on his way out, he added,

"I'm going to see Kyungsoo now.. Happy that you're alright hyung.. See you!" And he left.

"I'll go find him.." My mum blinked,

"Who?" I asked.. I was so confused.. Who? And who's my boyfriend??

"Minho silly.. Your boyfriend!!" And she blinked again.. I swear I got tomato red when she said that.. MINHO? OMG.. I MUST BE IN HEAVEN.. HOW???

My mum left, and soon, Minho came in and locked the door after him..

"Are you alright?" He asked.. "I gat worried an-" I cut him off,

"My boyfriend?" I simply asked..

"Hey.. Sorry.. I can explain.." I cut him again..

"Don't explain anything and let me enjoy this moment.." Minho looked a little surprised at me, but I asked him to get closer, and when I could reach him, I pulled him closer, so our lips touched and we kissed.

"Wha-"

"Don't say anything.. Boyfriend.." And I smirked.. He didn't complain and kissed me again. We did so for a while until I pulled away..

"Why did you stop?" He asked..

"I want to make sure you take me seriously.." I commented.. He pecked my lips,

"Does this seem convincing?" I smiled,

"Not at all.. Come again!!" I teased.

"I love you Taemin!" He soddenly said,

"I love you too" I couldn't be happier.. Even if I was dead, even if this was just a dream, and even if this really was reality.. I couldn't be happier, and only wish to never wake up, and stay with my beloved Minho forever and ever.. I smiled in our kiss.. I guess it's real huh..

A/N

HI!! Sorry if it sucks.. I hope you love it.. And if you do.. *starts singing GOT7*.. Ups.. Please like and subscribe !! ;)

Thank you for reading.. I'll try to update more.. If you want me to.. ^^