Banglo

Yongguk x Zelo
I don't really ship these two.. but I really love and appreciate their friendship!! So here we go <3

Bang YG POV

*writing lyrics*

Vive la Revolution
Snap out of it, I thought I swallowed you
In this gray city, there's stale air and coldness
Contaminating the rotten brains and spines
Be aware of the corrupt truth
And the outer layer of the broken subjects
FREE, LOVE, REAL, ILL

Wake me up.

"Hey! How's it going with the lyrics for our comeback?" Zelo back hugs me, and I look at him smiling.

"Read it yourself." I examine his reaction, when he reads the lyrics. He smiles.

"You've always been so talented at writing lyrics hyung." I grin. He always praises my lyrics. And he's just such a precious baby sometimes.

"Thanks."

"You know, I'm really glad that we'll get to have this comeback with us all six again! We've missed performing with you." I missed being with my mates too.

"Haha, I'm glad I'm back at my leading position!" Zelo hugs my arm.

"You're the best leader there is." I smile at him putting on a cute face just for me.

"You're cute." I say without thinking. Regretting it immediately, I start laughing hard, and I'm glad he joins in on that one. I don't want it to be awkward between us.

"Hyung!! You're laughing!" Well.. I'm not that boring.. please..

I laugh again. He really is cute. Our maknae.

"How's it going?" Daehyun walks in, followed by Youngjae,

"We heard some laugher, and we almost couldn't believe our ears. Was it you hyung?" The other add. Do I really never laugh?

"Why so serious? I'm just enjoying my life." Youngjae looks a bit hesitant before he falls down in the sofa not far from us.

"Sure..." I hear him mumble before he takes his phone out, probably to check his SNS.

"Daehyun, wanna help me with something?" Zelo asks out in the blue.

"Is denying an option?" Zelo gives him the 'seriously?' look. "Fine.. what is it?"

"Come with me a sec" and they both walk out of the room.

Zelo POV

Dae followed me to another room, and I lock the door after us. "Why lock it? It's creepy." He asks.

"I know, I'm sorry. I'll make it quick." He nod, so I add, "you.. you remember what we talked about a month back?"

"Ohh! oh.. OH! You wanna talk about him?" He almost laugh.

"Yes.." I look down.

"Why haven't you talked to him yet?" As if I want to ruin the relationship I have with him. "Want me to talk to him?"

"No! No.. you'll just make it worse." Daehyun laugh at my reaction. "Then.. want me to talk to Himchan?" I just nod as an answer. And we both get back to the studio room, where Yongguk had been working at earlier.

Yongguk POV

Why were they away for so long? What were they doing?

~