Sunggyu x Jackson

Because they have sooooo much skinship in episode 260 of Weekly Idol, I came to think it could be cute to "ship" them.. But this is just for fun ^^ Enjoy :*

Jackson POV

I've been invited to Weekly Idol for a ranking and 5th Anniversary. I really hope to leave a great impression. I also heard that Sunggyu will be there.. Maybe I'll get to be close with this hyung.. I've met him in Japan before.. But this time I get to be real close!

Sunggyu POV

Manager hyung left me on 3rd floor in this building, and I started greeding people around me. Also the other gests; Ilhoon, Bomi and.. I heard Jackson was supposed to come, I guess he hasn't arrived yet.

"Jackson is here.. in case you were wondering.." Ilhoon commented on their greeting.

"Oh.. yes? Where..?" I chuckled.

"He's in the bathroom." Bomi added.

"Oh okay.. Thanks.." I thanked. I went to greed Hani and Heechul, then of course Defconn.

~

I sat on the couch waiting, while surfing on my phone..

"Hey there!" Jackson said in english.

"Hi" I responded in korean, standing up to greed with regards. And he greeded back with much much respect, a bit touchy but I guess he was being nice.

Honestly, I didn't know what to do with this guy, I don't know why I'm so shy around him. But he sat down next to me. And I didn't really know if it was okay for me to just go back to surfing on my phone, or if I had to talk to him since he had chosen to sit next to me. I had my phone in my hand, and yet, I couldn't get myself to open it. I glanced over to Jackson, just to look at what he was doing, he was also sitting with his phone, locked in his hands. Is this a sign for me to say something? Is this because he wants me to say something since I'm the hyung? Oh god.. This is awkward...

"I heard your comeback!" I said to break the silence. "I really like it." ... I felt a bit of awkward silence, but I continued, "I heard you guys wrote the album yourself?" I tried to sound more impressed than I was... Don't get me wrong.. I am impressed, but... I think it's part of the process of becoming a professional artist, so I'm looking forward for more in the future.

"Yeah you're right!" Jackson finally said, with a lot more energy than I expected. "We waisted a lot of time working on our comeback"

"You mean that you used a lot of time on the album.. not waiste.. haha" Jackson laughed,

"Yes, you're right, sorry.. haha" we laughed for a bit longer, until one of the staff members told us to get ready for the show.

*AFTER THE SHOW*

I huged Jackson on the way out, we both bowed to the staff members, then headed to the changing/rest -room. After we all got changed, we received some gifts that fans had send to Weekly Idol, then we all greeted our goodbyes.

I was heading towards my manager, when a hand stoped me. I turn around, only to face the one and only Jackson Wang. "Oh- I thought you left.."

"Haha.. sorry, I forgot something!" I smiled at his cuteness,

"What is it?"

"Can I get your number?" I blush..

A/N

HELLO!!

HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!! I enjoyed it myself (writing xD) anyways.. these two are so much fun to watch!! I suggest you go watch this episode of Weekly Idol right away!!! Because it is sooooo much fun (all Weekly Idol episodes are the best!!!)

Anyways!!! Thanks for reading <3