keo, part 1

Requested by CaseyCool123, it's kinda weird but funny at first... hope you enjoy it:)

Hongbin POV

"Look at these two looooove birds!!" I hear Hyuk and N talking about Ken and Leo, while the two later cuddle. I don't know why I'm telling this event... I'm not even the main character right now... I wonder where Ravi is?

Leo thinking

Something... something... Ken is kinda cute...

Ken thinking

Wooooow I'm so lucky, I'm so happy! Leo is cuddling with me! He rarely shows any affection:(

Leo thinking

Ken really is cute... we're like an old couple of cats.
I like cats. :3

N thinking

I wish I had a friend to coudle with...

Hyuk thinking

I want a pet.

Hongbin thinking

I wonder where Ravi is?

Ravi thinking

I don't know? I don't know where I am...

Ken POV

I lean in closer to Leo as I look around me. We're waiting for our manager to call up on us. Soon we have to perform our comeback. Tomorrow we have a fanevent in a gymnasium, I'm gonna make sure to sit next to Leo.

To my surprise, Leo puts an arm around me and pulls my head even closer to a tight chest to head hug. Even if the hug is short, the moment keeps lasting. It was like receiving a compliment. I blush, but only when Leo lets out a small giggle that brings me back to earth.

I look at him, he's looking at me, straight into my eyes. He just smiles. I want to smile back, but the moment was already over.... it was too late to give back a smile. I regretted it for a little while, until our manager comes into our waiting room to tell us to get up and get ready.

"You're up after Monsta X, better be ready in 5!"

We all get up and get ready to go on stage.

Leo POV

Yesterday we performed our comeback at KBS. Now we're on our way to this gymnasium for this fan-meet, that Ken is really excited about for some reason? But I guess it's just nice to meet fans. They are all really nice:)

The van makes a final turn, and our driver tells us we're here. Finally:)

We all get out one by one, only to hear screaming and yelling of encouraging words. We're surrounded by fans, and four bodyguards shows us the way to the entrance. We all smile and wave to the fans that we'll soon be meeting in person.

A man shows us in, and we follow him to a huge hall, with chairs filled in the room. There's a big stage with six tables. One for each of us I suppose.

Hongbin is the first to sit, Ken follows and I quickly follow so that I can sit next to him. I'm followed by Ravi, then N sits with Hyuk on the last table.

Ken POV

I sit next to Hongbin, and to my biggest surprise, Leo sits next to me. I smile, but he doesn't notice.

After waiting about 10~15 min, fans slowly start walking in, the first ones siting in the front rows, while some choose to sit in the back. Many are wearing face masks. There are many pretty girls, cute girls. I can't wait to talk to them. The more time we wait, the more fans enter the room. Some start cheering as soon as they see us, some just yell supporting sentences. Others just smile. Even if most of the fans walking in are female, I can't help it and smile when I notice male fans. I don't know why, but I like the thought of men liking me. Wonder why tho...

Leo POV

N starts to introduce us as soon as the guards has closed the main doors to the hall, and he talks about our comeback, and thanks all the fans for coming to support us. We all stand up and bow politely while waving and doing those things fans like.. you know apart from me... those weird fan-service stuff... uhh

Ken surely likes to send hearts out to everyone... he looks so dumb while sending those stupid hearts out to our lovely fans. Just show them that perfect smile of yours, I'm sure they'll go crazy... -_-

Anyway time passes, and the V.I.P fans come up on stage first. They stand on line and get ready to get signed their albums, and getting written small messages. The first girl runs to Ken, ignoring that Hongbin is sitting first if you think about the order we sit in.... why is she pretty like that? She smiles cutely, and starts to talk and talk to Ken...? He looks so happy... I send him a glare, but of course he's not looking. He's so into that fan -_-

More and more fans come up, and I try to talk to as many as possible. They are all so nice, all very worried about our health for some reason? Really sweet:) Some of them also brought presents. I can see Ken loves the presents fans give him. He puts on the accessories, eats the candy, drink the juices, he's just really cute.

Ken POV

I feel so lucky. So many people love me, our Starlights are soooo nice to us. But I feel like someone has been looking at me for quite a while...? Just this weird feeling? I look around, as the fan I just spend 5min with moves on to Leo, and another fan shows up in front of me. I smile at he- I mean him... I get this weird exited feeling in my tummy, but it's a nice feeling.

"Who's your bias?" I ask with a huge smile.

"You are!!" He gives back a huge smile, he looks so young! 16?15? I want to ask him, but he hands me an enveloppe with a little package with hearts on it. "Please accept my present!" He says. I can't stop smiling. He's so adorable. And so young. Am I his role model? This is an honor.

"Of course!" I smile.

"You are so nice Ken!" He says with a huge kind smile. "Please read it back at your dorm, please wait before reading it" He pleads. I can't stop smiling,

"I will, don't worry!"

A/N
I'll be uploading a part 2, since this is getting long.... enjoy:)