Tobae part 2

This is NOT very realistic, and just my imagination. But, here's the happy end ;)

T.O.P POV

What's going on? Why would he leave? Doesn't he want to be here for me on such an important day? I love him! He's my brother! He can't just leave on an important day like this.

"Have you been crying?" Yongbae doesn't move, and simply looks down as I ask him. "Please say something.. I'm worried."

"You love her, don't you?" Why would he ask me that? Of course I do....

"Of course, otherwise I wouldn't have married her!" I don't get it. What is his point?

"Good. I'm happy for you. I really am." Yongbae is still looking down. I know there's something. Why can't he tell me?

"Yongbae, please, I know something is off. What is wrong? Why are you leaving before the party even started? Don't you want to stay?" Yongbae simply refuses to answer.

"I can't help you if you won't let me." I insist.

"I'm sorry, I'm not ready to talk about it." What? Talk about what?

"What do you mean?"

"I don't think I ever will, to be honest." I sight as I almost give up on what Yongbae is trying to tell me.

"I wish you could tell me. At least what it is about. You know, I really want to help you right? But you just won't let me. Why? Is it that bad?" I ask.

"I don't think you understand. It is wrong of me to be the way I am towards this person. This is wrong, because he is my brother. And siblings don't love the way lovers do."

"You're right... I don't understand anything." I give up. What is he trying to tell me?

~

I've been walking around in our new appartment, wondering if this is the life I wish for. I'm one of the biggest idols in Korea, I may be retired now, but I can still do what ever I want right?

I look at my new wife, she smiles at me. She's been cooking for an hour now, and it's starting to smell nice. I'm also slowly getting hungry, haha.

She's so sweet, I'm so glad that I met her. She means the world to be. She's perfect in every way, but... Am I really in love with her? I love her, that's for sure! But am I in love? Do I want to spend my life loving her? Why is love like this?

I almost didn't notice her until her face was close to mine as in almost a kiss.

Out of suddenness, I pull away.

"Sorry.. I'm so sorry, but I can't do this." I apologise.. but what for? She's my wife?

"What do you mean?" I can't.. I need to talk to him. Maybe that was what he was talking about?

I run, and grab my jacket on my way, and I leave my screaming questioning wife behind me.

I need to see him.

Yongbae POV

I've been walking around for hours now, not really knowing where. I just wanted to disappear for a while. I really regret my conversation with Seunghyun, the other day. And then on such an important day? How could I not even be there at the party? I heard the younger ones had a lot of fun with Tablo. I could have been there, and then maybe ignored Seunghyuns presence for a while, no? After all, I should be happy for him. He found the love of his life, while I lost hope for mine. It's all my fault for making these stupid mistakes.

T.O.P POV

I ran to the parking lot, then got into my car, and drove of. I think I know where he is. When he's mad or frustrated about something, he always walks by the Han river, so he got to be there.

I dial Jiyongs number...

"Heh?" GD answers.

"Hey Jiyong! It's me Seunghyun"

"I can see that, yeah thx" that was stupid...

"Yeah, yeah... uhm.. I think there's something wrong with Yongbae, and I think I know what it is!" I hear a couple seconds of silence, before he answers in the other line.

"Uhm.. okay? What's wrong then?" Why is he acting like this?

"You know don't you?" Jiyong don't answer again, so I take the opportunity to add something, "please be honest with me!"

"I promised him.."

"Please?" I beg.

"Didn't you just say, that you already know?" ... but I'm not sure.

"Please Jiyong, just tell me!"

"He's in love with you."

"..." I drive even faster, now I definitely need to talk to him!

Yongbae POV

Drrrr Drrrr

My phone vibrate in my pocket. I pick it up, and see Jiyong is calling.

Do I want to talk to him right now? No. Do I pick up? Yes. Why am I like this?

"Hello?" I as-

"SEUNGHYUN!" wha?

"What?"

"SEUNGHYUN!" Wtf.

"Seunghyun what?"

"He knows, and he's searching for you. I'm sorry Yongbae, I couldn't keep it from him." What?

"What? YOU TOLD HIM?

"I'm sorry." I sight. He probably knew anyway.

~

Isn't it common to end your life near the Han river?

T.O.P POV

He's there. I see him. I park quickly, and run, as soon as I get out of my car.

Why is he standing there? What is he doing?

OMG NO!

"YONGBAE STOP!"

I run to him with all my speed, I turn him around, and grab him to pull him into a tight hug.

"Please don't do this! For my sake" I whisper into his ear. "I love you , so please don't.."

Yongbae pulls away, and looks at me in the eyes. "I love you too" he says. "But I'm in love with you." I smile.

"I know." I can't help but grin a little. "Me too." I can't believe it! I've confessed my long life secret, to the real person I'm actually in love with. I never thought it would take me this long to confess. I should have done it sooner.

I take the youngers chin, carefully in my hand, and pulls his face slightly up a bit. I look at the beautiful man in front of me for a while, before I smile and put my lips on his.

A/N
Hope you enjoyed your sweeeeeeet happy end <3

DM me if you have any special requests, otherwise, I'll just keep on writing cute fluff with my otps <3