Vmin

This is going to be... weird... hope you enjoy it <3

Situation: Jimins ex is Hopie.
*This is real life situation. No idol thing.

Jimin POV

I decided earlier to go to Starbucks to meet up with Jungkook and Byungjoo, just some friends of mine... We stayed and talked for a while before I left them to discuss some stuff that I just really didn't have the patience to listen to...

Anyways, I left them, and now I'm walking home...

Is.. is that..? I must be dreaming.. I'm over him!!

No... it is him... fuck... I got eye contact with him.

I look away and start walking fast towards my apartment building. Why is my ex this close to my house? Why is he walking around in the area where I live?

I glance back at the two figures now walking further away.

He wasn't alone? He was walking with a guy.. ...was that..? WAS THAT TAEHYUNG? MY NEW NEIGHBOUR???

*flashback start*

Riiiiiiing-riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing

"I'M COMING!" I call from the kitchen, before I hurry to open the front door.

"Hi!" someone does a 90° bow in front of me real quick, "I'm your new neighbour, Kim Tae-hyung" ... and that 'someone' introduces himself... he is dam hot! And that eyeliner! 10/10.

*end of flashback*

Okay... I might not know this 'hyung' so well yet... but I didn't know he was going out with my ex????

And are they even dating? They could simply be friends? Hopie is a funny guy... why did I just call him that? Anyways... they might just be friends...

Oh right! He gave me his number... I could always ask him...

- texting -

Jimin: hey new kid... you... did I just see you down on the street or..?

I hope this is enough... I hope this isn't crazy to just ask like that?

- texting -

The message has been read

Oh! He read it!

...

...

30 minutes later,

...

... why hasn't he writen anything?

.... did I do something stupid ?

... what I wrote.. it's what i wrote right...?

It was stupid...

- texting -

Kim Taehyung has changed your nickname to "Pretty Boy"

Is.. is he trying to flirt with me in the worst way possible? Why isn't he answering instead of changing my nickname? Wtf?

Tae POV

"YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG! OMG!" Why is he yelling at me again... what did I do... T_T

"But.. hyuuuung..." Mark doesn't let go of me, and keeps on yelling that I'm a stupid alien, misunderstanding every smallest hint given to me...

"You have to answer him! NOW!" uhm... but...?