Tobae Part 1

Dedicated to Hellopeeps1393
Shipping: T.O.P/Seunghyun x Taeyang/Yongbae/Sol

Name of the one-shot: regrets.

Note: I'm using BIGBANGs real names, since this first half will be mostly from Taeyangs point of view.

YB POV

We used to live with almost no food in years. It slowly started to change around 2010, when international fans started to rise up in quantity. Then more people wanted our attention, more people started to respect us and our choises in life. And in 2012, we were almost the kings of kpop. Our song 'Fantastic Baby' won unexpectedly many awards, and we got alot of money to our company that year. We all decided to take a few solo years, and do stuff on our own. There, I didn't meet up with the members so often, even though I missed them. I mostly met up with Jiyong and Seunghyun. But I missed Seunghyun the most. It was around that time, during our three years off, that I realised something, that I had actually always known. After spending time with some new friends, mostly international, I realised that dating girls was a problem. Not because I didn't have any interest, I did. I just liked someone else. And I had since long before. The biggest problem became for me, I had feelings for my bandmate Seunghyun.

For a really long time, I really didn't know what to do. It was new for me, I was confused. I tried dating girls, but all I could think of was him.

I then decided to talk to Jiyong about it, since he is one of the most understanding persons I know. Plus I trust him.

He told me that if he were a girl, or if he had feelings for men, he would TOTALLY fall for Seunghyun... well that helped... thanks Jiyong... anyways, know I had someone to talk to about my feelings, and trust me it helped!

Even when we came back, after our long break, when we were welcomed as kings, I realised that my feelings hadn't gone away. At the time, I had been dating a really nice girl, but I had to break up with her, because my old feelings for my friend had becomed a bother to our relationship.

Later, we released many more songs. We took, once again, a long break. Seunghyun decided to be the first to go to the army. I missed him, and I prayed for him. I eventually went there myself, and after two years, I got finished with my obligation.

T.O.P had in the mean time found a girlfriend, which I had never expected; him to be the first after our time in the army. Jiyong told me not to ask questions, because he didn't want to hurt me. But I insisted, because I wanted to know. I shouldn't have. Jiyong told me Seunghyun had proposed to his girlfriend.

*ding-dong ding-dong

I look at the front door of the church, the new wed couple walks out with a big smile. What a lucky girl. I wish I could fit in that dress. No.. I just wish Seunghyun was mine.

"Hey.. you okay?" Jiyong is by my side, making sure I don't faint. I had told him, when I had gotten the invitation to come, that I didn't want to go. Yet... here I am.

"Look. How can I be mad? Or disappointed? She's so pretty in her wedding dress. She is probably also the sweetest of all girls." I know Jiyong knows how I feel. But I don't know what to do. How can I look at someone I love, and someone they love, without it being me. How selfish can I be? Can't I just be happy for him? I love him. So I should be happy that he's happy.

"Let's go somewhere.. come" Jiyong says. And I follow him to the parking lot.

I take a deep breath. It helps to get away, just a little. The feeling is still there. The feeling of beying left, left by the one you love. Even tho.. T.O.P never did anything wrong. I did. By falling in love.