Markson <3

This will be pure fluff.

Mark POV

Jackson is sick, the last couple weeks he has been at the hospital. He's still not strong enough to leave the hospital room, and I can't visit him every day because of our schedules.

I miss him.

I miss Jackson being that anoying asshole I love so much. I miss his talking. I miss his voice. I miss his laugh. I miss looking into his eyes. I miss holding his hand. I miss coudling with him, or just lay down with him and watch a movie. I miss his presence.

I wish I could say that I missed his lips. I do, I've just never tasted them. Because, I'm in love with Jackson. My best friend. And I'm in a South Korean group called GOT7, and I can't be with him. Not like that. So I simply enjoy the time I spend with him, acting like the best friend instead of his boyfriend I wish I were.

"You there?" Jinyoung says. We're at a fan meet, but all I remember was a girl asking if Jack jack is okay.

"No.." I just say, and just there I realise I said it into the microphone. Ups... I laugh. And the others burst into laugher, thinking I was joking. Jinyoung just look at me, knowing what's wrong.

Jinyoung is the only one who knows. He's the one I'm closest to, just after Jackson.

Jinyoung and Jackson, I'm really close to them both.

I receive a pat on my back, and I look at Jinyoung smiling at me. I smile back.

I concentrate on what Jaebum is saying. "...so that is why you might have heard a misunderstanding." I just can't really follow, so I turn to smile and wave at the fans. There are so many of them! And this is just one, small, tiny fan meet?

We've been talking about the tracks in our new album, and we have to perform 'Never Ever' soon. After that, we can finally get diner, and I can finally call Jackson.

I miss him.

A/N
Heloow:3 Listen to 'Never Ever'! It's the best!! The album too!!!
And for Jackson, I just hope for the best.