TaeKai

I like this ship, I ship it, but I prefer 2Min and Kaisoo, but that doesn't stop me from shipping TaeKai!!!

This chapter is dedicated to @exolwithsmile, enjoy <3

Taemin (from SHINee) x Kai (from EXO)

"So.. my old childhood friend Kai!!" Taemin started off a conversation. The two close friends were at their way to EXO-K's dorm, since their practice was done for the day, and they had decided to spend some time together.

"Yeah?" Kai asked.

"I've heard people think that we're siblings?" Taemin punched Kai's shoulder lightly.

"I've heard people ship us too?" Kai laughed and Taemin laughed along. "But what do we do with Minho? And people usually ship me with Kyungsoo?"

"Well.. Minho and I broke up.." A/N I.. No they didn't.. THEY DIDN'T!!! (I'm crying right now) Taemin didn't hesitate when he said it.

"Oh.." Kai may have looked sad, but inside he was surprised, and saw this as an opportunity for him to get to Taemin, since he liked him.. "Why?"

".. I prefer not talk about it.."

"Oh.. Okay.." Kai didn't really know what to do next, other then open the door for Taemin to get into the dorm.

"KAI!! YOU'RE BACK!" Baekhyun yelled from the living room.

"PLEASE CLEAN THE DISHES FOR ME!" Sehun added. Kai was used to the lazy members in the dorm.

"AND DO THE LAUNDRY, SINCE D.O IS OUT!" Chanyeol yelled from his and Baekhyuns room.

"SUHO IS OUT T-" Baekhyun got cut off by a tired Kai,

"YAH!! SHUT UP ALREADY!!! TAEMIN IS HERE!!" Taemin laughed a bit,

"OH SORRY, DIDN'T KNOW YOUR TWin was here.. " Sehun lowered his voice as soon as he saw Taemin and Kai enter the living room.

"Please.. Please just shut up Sehun.." Kai got tired from all the yelling..

"Then sorry.. We were just-" Baekhyun got cut off again,

"You, go see you boyfriend Chanie or something.." Kai left slowly with Taemin following to his room, not caring for Baekhyuns response:

"He's my best friend.. Not my boyfriend.." Baekhyun blushed.. A/N sorry.. I had to..

"Sorry about that.. EXO is.. Well, a lot of yelling and laziness.. Especially these days, where we're preparing for a comeback.."

"Yeah.. Well.. I know how that is.. I know you know how SHINee can be sometimes.."

"You've mentioned it.." Kai sat down on his rolling chair, while Taemin sat on Kai's bed.

After a bit of unusual awkward silence,

"Minho noticed that.. *mumbles* that's why we broke up.." Taemin said blushing red.

"You said?" Kai asked, not getting the mumbling part.

"I.." Taemin blushed more and more,

"You..?" Kai didn't know what to expect, he had never seen Taemin like this.

"You remember when we slept together after practice, in the practice room? It was a while ago.."

"You mean.. We slept next to each other.. Don't make it sound wrong.. Haha" Kai laughed awkwardly while blush in a bit.

"Well.. That's what went wrong.." Taemin looks away.

"What?" Kai asked as he didn't really get the meaning of Taemins explanation.

"Minho saw us, then the next day.." Taemin thinks for a while,

~ Throwback ~

"I SAW YOU YESTERDAY!" Minho was mad.

"I told you, he's my childhood friend.." Taemin defend his friend.

"Yeah? And you love him?" Minho was really mad.

"Minho please.." Minho didn't listen to what Taemin was saying.

"Go love him instead.." Minho left without a word.

~ End of throwback ~

"He decided to take a break.. He also said something about it being too much a pressure with all the fans and the fame.. I don't know.." Taemin looked down.

"Oh.." Kai stopped but decided to ask anyway, "Did he really say that? About me?"

"'Go love him instead?'.. Yes.." Taemin finally looks up from the floor.

"He must be mad.." Kai was speechless and yet he added, "I don't like it.. And yet.. You're here with me.." After a little moment of silence he added a question, "Why?"

"Because.. Because, maybe Minho wasn't wrong about you and me.." Kai thought those word through very carefully, 'maybe there is a chance..' "Maybe I do like you.." That's when time stopped for Kai.

'Maybe I do like you' - 'I do like you' - 'I like you'... Thoughts like those went through his head as he heard Taemins voice,

"As I thought.. I should probably get going.." Taemin hid the sad fact that he was about to cry..

"I LIKE YOU TOO!" Kai surprised Taemin completely, while Taemin just blushed like a red tomato. "I've liked you for a while now.." Kai confessed. "I like you, please don't leave me!" He begged.

"I'll never leave you. Not only do I like you, but you've always been my best friend.. I think I can say that I love you." Taemin smiled, still his back to Kai. The later then stood up and hugged Taemin from the back.

"I think I can say that I love you too." Kai laughed as Taemin turned around and looked Kai in the eyes. Those quickly closed, when the two boys pressed their lips together in a perfect first, and definitely not last, kiss!!!!!!!

A/N

HELLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good night.. I'm in Sweden right now, and I really need to sleep.. I even got lots of stuff to do tomorrow..

Sleep well my lovings, and dream about beautiful gay couples.. I mean.. You decide that.. *whisper* do it!!!

Hope you enjoy as always, and I'll write some more when I get home from my trip!!! ;)