Jikook

Hi!! Sorry for not updating in a while.. But I really like writing one-shots.. And reading them of course.. Sorry if they suck.. I do my best.. And I'll probably just update randomly from now on.. (With random ships that I ship..)>> You can request if you like.. I'll tell you whether I want to write something with them or not..

Plot: Jealousy from Jimin's side.

3rd POV

Jimin is jealous, because he is so in love with the golden maknae, but Jungkook is always playing with V, he's acting like he prefers V. Jimin is really jealous, he hates it, he hates it when the younger acts innocent around V, while he's so ignorant whenever he's with Jimin.. He's so envious of V. He wants to have Jungkook for himself.

One day, he can't take it anymore.. V and Jungkook are watching some stuff on YouTube, they're laughing all the time and they seem to enjoy their time! Jimin knows that V doesn't have any feelings towards Jungkook, and still he is so in love with the youngest.. He hates V for that.

"V!!! I WANT TO TALK TO YOU!!" Jimin interrupts while the two boys are laughing on the couch..

"What?" V looks surprised up,

"Follow me!!" Jimin orders, as no one of the two other boys understands anything..

"What is it?" V asks Jimin as soon as they get out of the living room..

"Why are you playing with Jungkook??" He looks confused again.. Am I the only one feeling this way?

"Oh.. So.. You're jealous???" And he grinned at Jimin.. Urgh.. I hate when he does that..

"no.." Jimin nearly cried..

"Jimin is jealous, Jimin-ah is jealous!!" V laughs at Jimin who is now at his crying limit..

"Jimin?" Jimin sees Jungkook standing behind the laughing V.. Jimin couldn't take it anymore.. He started crying, but he didn't want to.. So he ran out of their shared apartment and up to the roof.. He liked it there.. He could feel the cold wind better..

Jimin didn't realize that Jungkook had been following him up to the roof..

"Jimin-hyung.." Jungkook asked, Jimin, surprised, tries to hide behind what you could call a sort of wall.. "Hyung.. I'm sorry.." No answer.. "Jimin-ah?".. Still no answer, "I know you're here.. Please?"

"Please.. Just leave.." Jimin finally answers,

"I don't want to.." Jungkook approaches to where Jimin is hiding,

"Why?" Jimin wipes his tears off of his cheeks,

"Why what?" Jungkook now sits down next to Jimin..

"Why do you always have to make me jealous Jungkook? And why use V? I hate him.. I really do.." Jimin couldn't help it but cry again.. So Jungkook comforts him with a hug.

"Don't cry.. You know what?" Jungkook looks Jimin in the eyes,

"What?" Jimin has to look away to hide his tomato red face.. But Jungkook forces him to look at him,

"Look at me Jimin-ah!! I love you!!" That's when Jimin's face turns really red..

"W-what?" Jungkook laughs at Jimin's reaction,

"I - LOVE - YOU" he says as he points at Jimin..

"Re-really?" Jimin feels so happy, so alive, that he gives Jungkook a big hug, but Jimin trips and Jungkook falls on top of him.

"Soooo?" Jungkook smirks, he takes that opportunity to press his lips against the older's ones.. And of course, Jimin kisses back, even if he's still a bit confused after Jungkook's confession..

*snap*

Both kissing boys freeze and look to their left side.. Only to see V with a camera in his hand and smiling like an alien.. Well he is an alien after all.. No?

"Perfect!!" Jungkook and Jimin both blush and Jungkook gets off Jimin and starts chasing V..

Well.. What do you expect right?

Thanks for reading so far!! Hope you enjoy it!! ;)