JJ Project/ Bnior

Plot: During 'BOUNCE' promotion in 2012, the two boys hid the fact that they were a couple.

3rd POV

Jr and JB were in the changing room getting ready for their promotion stage.

"JB, can you help me getting these wings on my shoes?" Jr noticed that JB and him were alone.

"Sure" JB hadn't noticed that the staff lady had left. So when Jr peeked JB's lips, he pulled off real quick before showing a disgusted face.

"Look around dumbass.. No ones around" Jr smirked.

"You really scared me there.." JB let Jr lean in closer till their lips met, but not before long, they heard footsteps so they quickly pulled apart. "Yeah.. so those wings? How to put them on?? Uhmm.." JB acted as one of the male staff members entered the changing room.

"Should I help?" The man asked, before taking over for JB.

~

"da Let it goooo, let it goo, now let it go" the two boys sang as they kept dancing their choreography till they were done.

The fans screamed, and Junior followed JB off the stage, with the dancers close behind.

"Great performance today, we have to hurry back to the company, Jin Young has something to say." Manager Nim said quick before leading the two members out to the car, while JB and Jr. bowed to everyone, saying good bye.

~

"You have to come up with new songs. Otherwise, I don't know what to do with this hole JJ Project thing.. We're in 2013, and the fans are waiting impatiently for your comeback boys." The two boys looked down to the ground. They had been trying to write a new song for several months now, the truth was, they might not be trained well enough yet to just write a song out of the blue. And their song 'BOUNCE' was simple luck.

"We're really trying.."

"Then try harder. Otherwise I might have to disband you, if you don't work hard enough." That really hurt the two boys. The thing they feared the most. They didn't want to end in a disbanded group with no work after all those years training for JJ Project.

The two boys left the office, then went to their manager, who showed them to the car, and drove them back to their dorm.

~

"I don't want to get fired.." Jr. was laying next to JB in the sofa. Their manager was in the kitchen coking for them. "What are we gonna do?"

"We have to write a good song, then we have to make a comeback. The two of us are going to make it" JB gets a tighter hold on Jr. "Together"

"JJ Project!"

"JJ Project!"

~

The two boys were busy eating and coming up with lyrics to possible future songs to notice that Manager Nim had left them alone in their dorm.

"Something with 'girls'?" Jr. says, JB looks at him,

"But.."

"For the fans, they are girls no?"

"You have boy fans too you know.." JB blinks.

"Probably" Jr. plays innocent.

"Yah!" JB pushes Jr's shoulder. "Where's Manager Nim?" JB suddenly asked.

"I don't know.." the boys started calling for him, but no one answered.

"He's not even in his room.."

"At least we're alone.." Jr whispered.

JB blushed before punching Jr in the chest. "YAH! I'm top here!!! Don't make me look like I'm bottom!!!" Jr laughs at JB's comment before going back to the sofa, their song writing and the food that was left.

Jr POV

JB looks so cool, but I know that he's really nervous, I know him, but I didn't know he was this good at hidding his fear.

Oh, I forgot to tell you.. the disaster we've feared the most.. We're in JYP's office, and he's going to fire us.. I can feel it. I really want to know how JB stays so cool. Our song, we wrote, JYP looked at it yesterday.. I don't know what his thoughts are, he hasn't said anything.. I'm really scared.

I want to hold JB's hand, but I know that I can't.

JYP looks up from our musicsheets.

"I listened to this yesterday, but you know that. You want to know what I think of it, right?" Both of us nodded. "Well, I have an offer. Don't worry, I won't fire you, since you are both very talented artists, and I'll need you both for this offer." We both calmed down after hearing that he wouldn't fire us. "You know the trainee group consisting of Yugyeom, Youngjae, Mark, Jackson and Kunpimok." Again, we both nodded. "Well, I want JB as the leader, then Jr, you'll be a member of that group." I was about to insist. "I haven't told the trainees yet, but I might if you accept my offer. Now think about it."

3rd POV

The JJ Project members thanked, stood up and bowed before leaving the room.

"We can't accept it!" Jr insist as soon as they get out of JYPs office.

"And why not? We might not get another chance.. and then we have nothing left." JB comments back.

"But-"

"Be reasonable Junior" JB cuts. "Tomorrow, we'll tell him, that we accepted the offer, okay?"

"... what about our song? What about the two of us? What about JJ Proj-"

"I don't know.. we'll figure things out. I hope the trainees are open-minded.."

"Three of them are from other countries.." Jr commented,

"Yeah? We'll figure things out for sure!" JB reassured Jr and pressed his lips on the others smiling.

What the two boys didn't know, was that the camera catched the kiss, and that the two boys left the building without knowing.

~ END ~

A/N

I might update a part 2, but only if you want me to.. Otherwise I'll just write other one-shots. You can comment an OTP, and I'll see if I want to write anything with tjem;) but remember boyxboy no girlxgirl please!!

~I hope you enjoy my One-shots.. and please tjek out some of my other stories<3

~Have a nice afternoon :)