Hunhan

Plot: Sehun misses Lu Han, because the later is no longer a member of EXO.

3rd POV

"I really miss Lu Han you know.." It was December 2014, Lu Han had left the boy group EXO two moths ago. His ex-boyfriend, Sehun, couldn't stop thinking about what the other could be doing, if he was spending time with his family on Christmas, or if he was all alone. Sehun couldn't stop himself from thinking that Lu Han might have found a girlfriend or if he had completely moved on from his past with Sehun.

The only reason they broke up, was because of Lu Han leaving the group and that they had a fight about it. Sehun knew how Lu Han felt, and he could only hope that his ex was happier now, even thought all that he wanted was him by his side.

"We all do, but it was his own choice to leave!" Baekhyun tried to comfort Sehun, who, as rare as it is, cried in front of his Korean members.

"You knew about me and Lu Han?" Sehun asked in tears,

"It was a bit obvious.. you two always hang out together, and I don't know who's top or bottom, but one of you really did make a lot of noise.. if you remember.." Sehun blushed at the memory of that time Suho came asking us to sleep because we were waking up the hole dorm.

"Anyways, you have to move on, I know you two were quite serious, but he's gone, and we can't do much about it.." Suho continued,

"We'll help you, don't worry!!" Baekhyun added.

"Yeah.. We're here for you!!" Chanyeol smiled.

"Please don't tell the company, I don't want to get fired.." Sehun was still crying a bit.

"We've known for quite a while, if we wanted you fired, we could've told long ago, besides, you've got enough trouble to come over right now.. Don't worry, your secret is safe with us!" Suho said smiling.

"Let's promise on that" Baekhyun added.

And they all gathered in a circle and screamed "E-X-O - We - are - one - !" Even though EXO had lost two members, they would stick together and survive SM Entertainment.

Six month later, it was confirmed, Tao had left the group.

A/N

Hello people!!! Thank you soooo much for reading this one-shot collection, please comment your otp's if you want me to write anything with them, and I'll consider it!! ^^

Sorry if this was a weird chapter.. nothing really happened between Sehun and LuHan.. I really used to ship them a lot.. Now I don't really know.. Comment your thoughts!! Thank you :*