Jongmin

A short Jonghyung x Taemin one-shot! Enjoy <3
Dedicated to @killjoyxxxx

3rd POV

After a super sweaty, hot, sexy stage performance, Jonghyung and Taemin where sitting in a couch, waiting for their manager to come and get them.

"That was hot!" Jonghyun laughed.

"You don't say!!" They were both still not over their fanservise performance.

"I swear I could've kissed you on that stage" Jonghyun teased. Taemin not getting it as a joke, took it too serious.

"Wh-what do you mean?" Taemin blushed, actually thinking about leaning in and kiss the older one.

"What do I mean?" Jonghyung not getting that the poor maknae didn't get it. "Want me to do it?" Jonghyung smiled at Taemins reaction, he was all red, and still he could see a small, tiny small smile on his face. "Then, come forward sexy!" Jonghyung teased till the end.

Not actually expecting anything but a rejection, Jonghyung almost fell back, when Taemin attacked his lips with his own.

"W-wait" Now Jonghyung was the confused one.

Taemin looked at Jonghyung with a semi confused look.

"Didn't you.. ..?" Taemin ask,

"I didn't mean it... it was a joke..." Jonghyung said without thinking. After seeing Taemins shy disappointed expression, Jonghyung regrets pulling away. It's not like he didn't want the other, he had simply thought, that the other didn't want him.

Taemin slowly moves back from being on top of Jonghyung, to a more comfortable sitting position. But Jonghyung then grabed his wrist and pull him back on top of him, turning his waist onto his own, and pulled him into a deeper kiss than before.

Surprised, Taemin firstly tries to get out of Jonghyungs grip, but sooner or later, gets into it himself.

After a while, they both pull away for air, and look each other in the eyes.

"I th-" Taemin was about to say something, but Jonghyung grab him again, and they were kissing again.

This time, Jonghyung tried to slowly unbutton Taemins shirt, and tried to take it off of him. But Taemin pulled away with force this time.

"Can I talk?" Taemin said out of breath. And Jonghyung gave him the 'dam sexy' look. "What are we doing?"

Jonghyung smile before saying, "uhm making out? What else?"

Taemin, still a little confused, said, "yeah.. but why?"

"Why not?" (A/N starts to sing Bulldok!! ... sorry)

"I've done this before... making out.. with Minho.." Jonghyung doesn't look surprised at all.

"Did you guys ever go all the way?" Jonghyung asked, as if he knew Minho and Taemin had made out more than just once.

Taemin gave Jonghyung the funniest expression ever, "what?! As in sex? With Minho?"

"I take that as a no?" Jonghyung laughs.

"We were just helping each other out.. we both needed it, and it kinda just happened..."

"Why won't you go that far with me then?" Jonghyung asked.

"No.. please, I don't want to. We're friend."

"Ever heard of 'friends with benefits'? Jonghyung ask, "besides, I like you!"

Taemin took a deep breath before he answered, "I like you too, but it doesn't make it right!"

"What makes you think so?" Jonghyung sounded almost angry.

"Well.. you're a boy... And I'm a boy..."

"Aaaaand??" Jonghyung tried to make him add more to it.

"Well it's wrong!" Taemin said without looking at Jonghyung.

"What are you talking about? It's only natural that some people are attracted to the same gender! There's nothing wrong about it!!!" Jonghyung said feeling almost insulted.

"But.. but why does everyone talk so badly about it? As if it was an illness, or a madness?" Taemin asked.

"Because those people are stupid! They don't know anything. But they don't matter! People insulting other people, because they don't know, are bad people. In this case, if anyone says something like that, you shouldn't listen to them. Ignore them. They don't matter, because they don't know." Taemin huged Jonghyung when he's was done talking, and whispered,

"Thank you!"

A/N

Double update today ;) enjoy <3 <3 <3 <3