Markson

Plot: It was Jacksons birthday, and Mark wanted to give his boyfriend a little speech to remember.

3rd POV

Jackson was eating his breakfast in the couch while watching TV as he always did. So Mark decided to go to him with a small surprise.

He went to the couch and then, Mark leaned in closer to Jackson and whispered "Hey Jacks.."

Jackson slowly looked at the red haired male.

"Hey Mark, you almost surprised me.." Jackson smiled "But you didn't" He teased with a grin.

Jackson put his bowl with cereals on the small table in front of him, before pulling Mark into a big hug.

"I love you Mark" He said before kissing his boyfriend with passion.

"I love you too " Mark finally answered back when he got the breath to.

Jackson didn't notice the little present Mark was hidding behind his back. Mark prepared his little speech in his head, before saying it out loud.

"Jackson, today is a big day for you. You were born from exactly 23 years ago. And see, you're my boyfriend now, and we live together. I couldn't be happier." Mark smiled at his lover, "I can't cook, neither can you.. But I'm really happy that you've never judged me from the outside, and that I know that you'll always love me. And I can promise you that in a month or in a million years, I will always, always, always love you Jackson. " Mark kissed his boyfriend on the lips.

"So, what was all that for?" Jackson asked.

Mark rolled his eyes "Simply because I love you " Mark pulled up two tickets for a trip from behind his back. "Jackson, happy birthday my love "

Jackson couldn't believe it "You bought us tickets for a trip? " Jackson looked at the tickets, "I love you so much Mark" and Jackson pulled Mark in for a kiss.

A/N

I hope you enjoyed! ! MARKSON! ! XD well please vote and comment, maybe tjek out some of my other stories? Your choice ;) ♡♡♡