Chapter 10- Malibu Greeting

Just letting you know this is technically Third Person Limited (If you don't know what that means I suggest looking it up)

By the time they landed Percy almost fell asleep but the landing shook him awake.

"We've landed bud." Tony said as Percy moved to get he also did and stretched and turned off the tv.

Percy smiled and took a look outside. He could already see differences between New York and Malibu.

"Why don't you change into something that New York would consider summer wear?" Tony asked as Happy went out to get the bags.

Percy nodded and grabbed his small case and grabbed a pair of khakis and a plain blue shirt. He went back toward Tony who also seemed to change into a dark  blueish Dark Sabbath shirt and jeans, "Ready?" Tony asked as he walked away from the bar.

Percy already figured that Tony liked the bar from the time spent with him. He also knew that unlike Gabe he wasn't going to get mad at Percy if he got drunk and that only happened once and even then Percy knew that Tony wasn't going to hurt him.

Percy smiled and followed Tony out of the airplane. He almost tripped on the steps but Tony caught him before he could fall and continued to hold him.

Percy wasn't complaining. Instead he was looking around noticing the difference between Malibu and his old home.

It wasn't long before their bags were transferred to the car and this time Happy drove them and dodged the paparazzi that were starting to arrive wondering why Tony Stark was back here.

Thankfully a redhead in a suit was able to keep them at bay as Tony made sure Percy was in the car before walking over to the crowd making sure Percy was out of their spotlight.

Percy watched as Tony went over to the redhead and took the crowd away from her and put on a fake smile that Percy knew he put on for the said cameras.

He watched as Tony flashed a smile that he says is charming and people can't resist it and then just says something that makes the people go away with a few more camera flashes.

Tony and the redhead made their way back toward Percy as he sat back and away from the door so they had room to get into the limo (which Tony insisted on using and Percy was all for it).

The door opened and Tony slide into the limo along with the redhead.

"Percy this is Pepper. My assistant for my company." Tony said grabbing a small glass of scotch.

Percy smiled at Pepper warmly and extended his hand, "Hello." he said but it was a bit shy.

"Hello sweetie." Pepper smiled warmly, almost motherly at the small child that she heard of but haven't met until that moment.

Tony and Pepper talked about the company and upcoming meetings as Percy trained his eyes outside noticing the different things once again from his old home to his new.

After a few minutes his eyes were diverted to a large settlement and his jaw dropped when he noticed that they were heading toward it, "You didn't say how much bigger it is!" Percy exclaimed his eyes shining as he small a pretty large pool not to far away from the large house they were heading toward.

Tony looked amused at Percy and Pepper took the time to notice the differences in her boss and his a smile of her own, "I guess I didn't huh." Tony said smiling at Percy.

Percy smiled turned evil when they stopped and pushed Tony and quickly open his side of the door when he spilled Tony's drink over his shirt.

"I'll get you for that." Tony fake angry and he knew that Percy knew he was teasing. Percy took the chance and ran out of the the best he could and ran away from Tony who quickly made up for time and wrapped his arms around the small child and picked him up.

Trapping Percy against his chest he smiled as Percy squealed and tried to break free. Happy and Pepper were watching from the car.

"I've never seen him like this." Pepper admitted as she helped Happy with the bags.

Happy had a smile of his own when he heard Tony laugh and Percy's squel, "Percy is good for him. It's very hard not to love the little guy." Happy admitted.

Pepper smiled and watched the scene, "I didn't think Tony would make such a good dad. With his attitude and stuff." She admitted and then smiled when she saw that Tony deliberately let Percy go so he could chase him down again.

"No one never really gave him the chance." Happy commented grabbing the last bag and shut the trunk, "but I get what you mean. I never thought that a small boy would change Tony this much. I think he sees himself in Percy sometimes. Percy's childhood before Tony adopted him wasn't great."

Pepper put her hand against her heart, "Poor boy." she commented feeling bad for the small boy and was happy when she saw the boy squeal of laughter when Tony caught him once more.

"But Tony's here now and I can already tell you that it's a good thing. He may not say it but his cold-heart that he keeps telling everyone he has. Has warmed up." Happy said bringing the bags toward the house leaving the adopted father and son to play and settle in.

Pepper was soon behind Happy and smiled to herself. A quick glance behind her she saw Tony fake trip and land on his back on the grass as Tony and Percy started to wrestle.

Turning back she smiled and greeted Jarvis.