Chapter 23: Demigod Business

It was a sort of mutual agreement that we wouldn't let slip my little, Papa and Dad moment during the stormy night.

Of course Steve and dad kept glancing at one another when the other wasn't looking, sort of a calculating look.

Or the moments when Tony snarked about something and the look Steve might give him was mixed with frustration, tension (depends which one you want), and maybe a hint of annoyance.

Me, I just wished they kissed already. But they kept talking about this other Avenger that I have yet to meet for some reason.

He was supposedly a god but dad being an atheist, which means he takes more to science than praying to god (or gods I guess), and Steve believe in only one god...

There were a very disagreements that just left more tension (wiggles eyebrows) and annoyance about someone named Point-Break.

I was just confused as to the matter of why the heck I haven't met the guy. From what I learned when he was on Earth he was in Mexico with some chick and her friends, or just visiting for a short amount of time that only SHIELD knew about it because he was gone the next day.

So when I finally met the guy, it was like six in the morning when the building shook, which woke me up real fast and out of bed confused. Mostly because when I looked out the window, there weren't any storms or bad weather.

I was rubbing my eyes and trying to stay awake as I exited the elevator when I ran into a giant.

Or as I stared out of my blurry, tired eyes, a person, "Why are you the size of a building." Went out of my mouth before a yawn took over.

"Percy." Steve chided coming around the corner.

"What?" I asked a yawn taking over, "it's not my fault I'm short and tired." I argued still rubbing my eyes and winced when a booming, loud laugh shook me as the giant man in front of me laughed.

"Tis alright, young warrior." The man said a large smile took over his face as my eyes actually showed me pictures and not a blurry mess.

"Uh...okay." I said shrugging and went over to Steve so I could lean on him and almost fall asleep standing up.

Steve just rolled his eyes, "Come on, I'll make breakfast." he said taking my shoulders and sat me at the counter-table.

"Mighty Captain is making the Midgardian food for the morning!" Thor have bellowed have asked as he took a seat next to me, I swore I heard the chair creak but ignored it in favor of trying not to fall asleep before I get either A, coffee, or B, food, or C, both.

"No you aren't having coffee." Steve said instantly when I heard an egg crack and start sizzling in a pan.

I groaned but sorta figured that out, Steve never let me have coffee always stating that I can have some when I hit my teens, but I was too young for it now.

"Who are you mighty young warrior?" The giant asked.

"Percy Jackson-Stark." I mumbled in my arm which was flat against the table, making a sort of make-shift pillow for my head.

"Son of Jack-Stark tired?" Thor asked looking confused.

"Yes." I said pulling my hands away as eggs, toast, and bacon was placed in front of me along with some chocolate milk which I instantly drowned and waited for a refill.

I had just finished the eggs and was working on toast and bacon when dad stumbled in, "Point-Break." Dad said trying to act like he wasn't have dead tired but was failing as he slumped into the seat that was next to me.

I could see Steve roll his eyes but a gentle smile was on his face as he handed Thor some food, which seemed about ten times more food than mine, huh that explains the shopping trip yesterday with like ten cartons of eggs, five packs of bacon, and three loaves of bread.

"Thank you Warrior Captain and Friend Stark!" Thor boomed making dad groan a bit and cover his face up like he was still trying to wake up.

I yawned as I pushed my food away but was feeling much more refreshed, "I'm gonna take a shower dad." I said jumping down from my seat.

"Mighty Little Warrior is Son of Stark? I thought he was Son of Jack?" Thor questioned as I hurried out of the room, from what I can tell, I did not want to be anywhere near that explanation that both Steve and Dad were going to have with him.

But instead of going to take a shower, I decided I actually just wanted to swim instead, so I got my swimming trunks and was in the pool before you could say, Point-Break is Loud.

I was just swimming laps before I felt the tension and tiredness sweep out of my body, and I dove down to the bottom of the 10 foot deep pool.

I didn't know how long I was but I could feel someone above me and opened my eyes. I could see blond hair looking down at me and figured it was Steve, and he was usually worried if I stayed down there so long....

I quickly pushed off the floor and was calmly breaking the surface when I saw that it was The Loud Person instead of Steve, "Can I help you?" I asked pulling myself out of the water to only sit on the edge. The water wasn't even dripping off me because I wasn't even wet.

I could see Point-Break frown, "You are not wet?" he questioned as he eyed my hair and my dry body that had just come out of the pool.

"No." I said feeling a little defensive and awkward, "Did you need something?" I asked hesitantly.

It seemed to pull the man's gaze away and make his giant smile return, "I thought I should introduce myself, I am Thor Odinson, Son of Stark!" Thor boomed making me wince and watch the water ripple from the vibrations.

"Cool." I said not really knowing what to say.

But Thor was still grinning, "So when have you learned you were Son of Poseidon Young Warrior?" Thor asked making me freeze in confusion and my mind reeling.

"Uh...who?" I asked and saw Thor frown before he lifted me off the side of the pool and carry me toward the elevator.

"Uh, Thor dude. I don't like being carried...you're just going to ignore me? Rude....Okay this is seriously uncomfortable." I said until Thor finally deposited me on a couch where everyone else is.

"We have much to talk friends!" Thor said cheerfully as if he hadn't just picked me up.

"I say, why'd you boy handle me!" I asked half-glaring at the man feeling uncomfortable without my shirt on and only in swimming trunks.

"Young Warrior is Demigod. That is why!" Thor said not knowing that silence would follow after he said.

"He's what?" Dad growled at Thor who didn't seem to notice dads glare.

"A Demigod!" Thor said happily and was met with shocked silence.

To be continued....