Final Chapter: Heroes of Olympus

Merry Christmas Guys! This is part of the large Christmas Update! And have a Happy New Year!    

Right, first thing first. Hera is a nightmare of an aunt. I mean, I get why she took away my memories, dumped me with Lady Lupa, and then sent me to a Roman Camp.

But really, having me miss six months of my life, telling my family and friends nothing about where I disappeared, I don't know how SHIELD never found me between the time I left Lady Lupa and went to Camp Jupiter.

Oh, second thing. Romans are dicks to Neptune. Like, really you worship practically all the other main gods but Pluto and Neptune, how dickish.

Hazel was cool, bit old school like Steve but was really cool. Frank was awesome, I mean turning into animals talk about next level cool. Though, he has the worst panic state, I mean a goldfish when you're put into a tank of water.

Talk about a bummer, he could've been a dolphin. Dolphins are cool. Dolphins are intelligent and gave the most interesting way of living.

He should've been a dolphin, not a goldfish (no matter how giant he was).

Then there was the dingy. Don't get me started on that. Like for shiest sake why would you give a new-guy (granted I might not have been new in the whole training thing but really, a dingy).

The whole quest was...different. Not having any memories made it confusing other than remembering Luke but not remembering Luke's name.

Then there was the A I occasionally saw in my memories that was associated with happiness and safety along with a blue circle of light.

I mean, come on the images and no real name made it very difficult to do many things.

Heading to Alaska was also different, being able to drown was not a fun experience I wanted to do. Arion had a bad-mouth on him and loved to swear even worse than a sailor. 

And every-time he did I kept feeling the need to put a dollar into some sort of jar. It was all very annoying, confusing, disgruntling, and just around a pain in Hades.

Then there was Tartarus which I fell into with Annabeth because, why the Hades would I let her go through that alone. Made zero sense even though I knew Luke hated and loved me for doing that.

Tartarus was that dark, dreary, place that you thought you had no hope in and everything was out to get you.

Gaea was annoying. Leo did the stupid and went to find Calypso. While noble, the stupid thing was he didn't tell us that was his plan.

Greeks and Romans seem to be on hesitant speaking terms. The gods were happy we won, they have less of a headache.

All seems well, at least, it certainly seems to be the case.

Hope it stays that way.