Chapter 15- Fury's Decision

So, some people are confused by the last chapter. Natalie Rushman was Natasha Romanoff who was there in Iron Man 2. I just did a small scene from Iron Man 2 if that make any sense. She was there to write a profile on Tony and Iron Man when she stumbled upon Percy.

"And everything's fine over there?" Tony asked leaning against the side of the newly built and living in Avengers Tower.

"Everythings fine dad." Percy said fondly. He started calling Tony dad after a slip-up during his birthday party around a year ago. (Percy is now technically 8 and a few months after his B-Day)

They were playing around and Percy in his over excitement ask his father to hurry up and after a moment of silence (on Tony's part because Percy had no idea what slipped) and then they started to play Doctor Who once again.

"Just checking." Tony said and took a look at the watch that rested on his wrist, "Isn't it about time you start doing your homework?" Tony asked calculating the time difference.

"I would if someone hasn't called while I was working." Percy said very amused by Tony. Even if he doesn't let on to anyone else in the world when he got close to someone he went all protective on them in the funniest of ways.

Tony on his end rolled his eyes at his sarcastic son, "Yes, well if someone hadn't almost missed doing their homework the previous night then I wouldn't be calling." Tony said thankful that no one but Steve and Bruce had access to his lab.

Bruce was actually currently working on something on his end of the corner that was designated his area and he knew enough about Percy, just not the fact he was Tony's son, or how old Percy actually was, or a bunch of other stuff.

"If you remember correctly yesterday was a Saturday." Percy said slowly.

Tony blinked and checked the date, "Huh." he said as if he hadn't realized and this made Percy sigh, "Get some rest will you." he said fondly before hanging up the phone and having Jarvis turn the music up as he threw the phone on the table and waited for a migraine to come from the upcoming notes he was about to take.

"Love you too." Tony muttered sarcastically as he threw his phone also on the table and went back into talking science to Bruce.

It wasn't a few days later when Fury is demanding that all the Avengers spend some quality time away from the tower and away from fighting.

When asked where they would go he told them Malibu and Tony practically threw a temper tantrum, "Absolutely not." Tony said remaining firm on the subject they've been arguing for the past hour.

"This is final Stark." Fury said a vein in his head showing.

"This is final Stark my ass. I will not have them at my Malibu house. ANy other house is fine but not Malibu." Tony said glaring at Fury.

"What's at Malibu?" Steve asked like an innocent puppy totally confused on why they've been arguing for the past hour on the subject.

Tony and Natasha seemed to convey a message through stares and that just raised even more suspicion. What would Natasha know that Tony doesn't want anyone else?

"Director-" Natasha started slowly and in the tone that she agreed with Tony much to everyone but Fury's shock.

"My decision is final. Pack your summer clothes you're heading out in 20." Fury said and to effectively end the conversation walked out of the room.

Tony was seething and glaring at the door Fury left. Without letting anyone know where he was going or what he was going to do he left the room and went toward his penthouse.

When Tony knew he was out of range he had Jarvis send Percy what was going to go down and have him get ready for visitors, meaning he had to clean his ever messy bedroom and pick up some of the things that were around the house.

Hours later the jet that the Avengers landed on the landing pad outside the Malibu House and the first thing they all noticed was the eight year old boy tossing hoops in the driveway.

"Hey dad." Percy shouted waving to the group before turning around and shooting another basket, scoring another point.

"Nice shot." Tony shouted from where he was and started to move toward Percy as Happy greeted the Avengers and took Tony's bag (the guy was practically the butler of the place when Percy or Tony thought about it)

"Who's the kid?" Clint asked the group when Tony got out of hearing range.

"That would be Percy." Happy replied as he took Tony's bag, "I'll show you inside the house and where you'll be staying when you're here. Tony and Percy will join us later when they have caught up with each other,"

"Did Percy say Dad?" Steve asked hiding his true interested and just showed confusion instead.

"Technically, Percy is Tony's adoptive son but he's been living here for roughly two years and as such has taken a role in TOny's life and Tony in Percy's life that they think of each other as family." Happy replied as they started to near the house.

They heard Percy's bundles of laugh and looked over to see Tony picking up Percy and throwing him on his shoulder. Both were laughing and had smiles on their face, however Percy's was more red in the way that means he's grinning and laughing too much.

Happy's smile quirked more upwards as he opened the house, "After a small disaster a year back Tony had to rebuild the place. Most of the rooms were left empty but when the Avengers Initiative took place he built rooms for specific people if it did every come to this." Happy said as they entered the first hallway/sitting room.

"What does that mean?" Natasha asked calmly and collected but had this curious look that she allowed on her face.

Happy smiled at the group, "You each have rooms that should be of your liking. Jarvis who is hooked up here will show you where you will want to go. You may look around the house while I set Tony's bag down in his workshop. You can also try and locate your rooms or I can show you them." Happy said knowing the place like the back of his hand.

"I can wait." Steve said returning Happy's smile.

Happy nodded and Bruce, Natasha, and Clint departed away to locate their room on their own and explore the place. Thankfully Thor wasn't here and was going to come later meaning he could question Happy about Percy just a bit more.