Chapter 32: The Last Olympian

Merry Christmas Guys! This is part of the large Christmas Update! And have a Happy New Year!    

The prophecy was a large bummer.

It didn't help that Uncle Thor couldn't help.

Really anything that says it's shocking that you reached age sixteen is a large bummer. Like, was I not suppose to?

Did I somehow defy fate of dying before...oh, right, the four quests I have already been on are all life-threatening that I probably should've died on.

The 'shall reach sixteen against all odds' actually kinda makes sense now that I think about it.

That being said, the whole preserve or raze bit of the prophecy...not looking forward to finding out what that meant.

However, I'm happy that I was able to befriend a Pegasus. Even if he won't call me anything but Boss despite trying to tell him not to.

He kinda reminds me of my dad, with the whole you want me to do something? I'll just do the complete opposite.

...or was that my attitude I was talking about?

It's kinda hard to tell now that I think about it.

Maybe it's Stark trait?

In either way, Blackjack was pretty cool. Though, I did have to warn him about the swear jar after the first few minutes of hearing him talk. He's learned though, after I made him pay in donuts.

I think dad still holds it against him though when he accidentally got hoove prints in one of the cars we were driving one day with Beckendorf on the back of him talking about the boat we were about to blow up.

I just realized that sounded very terrorist of me, maybe that first newspaper article on my first quest had some merit? I mean, I am thinking about blowing up a ship full of people.

Dead people, but still people.

I mean, same thing we're all dying inside anyway...great that was depressive.

Where was I again?

Right, Blackjack and Beckendorf. We went over to the Princess Andromeda and set Greek Fire in the engine room to blow up the entire ship and most of the monsters with the dead people.

Sadly, we ran in Ethan who was housing Kronos, but before the plan could really be in motion and for both of the teens to escape, a Dracanae spotted the trigger on Beck and well...let's just say I understand why Papa gets silent some days and leave it at that.

There was this large fight that lasted almost a week.

Gods weren't able to help as they had their own fight going.

I agitated my birth dad for a second when I sat in his throne before I convinced him to help the gods.

The gods won.

The Demigods won.

All was okay.

Mostly, I mean, friends died.

We spent almost a week for the dead and burning their fleeces their cabin mates, brothers and sister, made for them.

It was sad. Utterly sad and I know that my family beat themselves up for not being able to help but even they fell asleep, Thor more like he wished he was alerted by Heimdall sooner.

But, I think, I learned from this experience. That, no one is really ever too young to die and that family is important. Cherish your family.

Oh, and Luke is a surprisingly good kisser.