Chapter 15

Everything was going great for Alexis. She had good friends and it was the first time in a long while that she felt genuinely happy. Her friends were just the best and she had come to think of them as her first real family since her mom died. She didn't know what she would do without them, especially Kara. She was the best friend anyone could ask for and although the Becca, Lilly and Selene were great she didn't think she would like it if she and Kara weren't friends. With her perky attitude she always managed to cheer her up when she was feeling down.

Things were great at home too, well that was because Jack was hardly there. She had no idea where he was spending his time. Fortunate for her. When he was there however, she would just hide away in her room and he wouldn't bother her. She guessed with him it was out-of-sight-out-of-mind deal.

The Diner was doing well and she enjoyed working there, which actually still come as a big surprise to her. It was a great place, at least for now before Jack decides it wasn't what he wants to do. He has no business sense at all.

She had wondered what her mother had seen in him when she brought him home when she was just seven years old. He was nice in the beginning and she had accepted him because she had really wanted a father. Hers had passed away when she was just three years old. He had seem like he had loved my mother and they were happily married for two years before her mom died in a car accident.

And it seem like his true colours had surface just a week after her mom’s death. That was when the beating had started. She was grateful to this day that Jake had been living with her then and even though he was just a year older than her he had always try to shield her from her step dad's wrath. Sometimes even taking beating for her. Shaking her head to remove her mind from her painful past she brought it back to the present. She always tries her best not to think about it because it always leaves her feeling depressed.

She looked across the cafeteria, once again gazing upon Lucas. It has been two weeks since they had decided to just be friends instead of...whatever they were before. And she had learned so much about him from just being in his company. She knew his favourite colours were gray and black, that’s was the only colour cloths he wore to school. She also noticed that when she would sit with him at lunch that he only would order pizza and ham sandwiches. She wanted to know everything about him, what made him tick what turns him on, and so much more.

Whenever they were around each other, she swore she could taste the sexual tension in the air. It has increased enormously over the weeks and it was higher than ever between them. Alexis had to fight to keep her hands to herself most of the time. Always reminding her self that Lucas only wants to sleep with her and she didn’t want to be one of those girls.

At times when they were hanging out she couldn't help but notice Lucas always staring at her breast and her ass. Just his stare alone make her weak in the knees and her heart to pick up speed. Once or twice when she would sit beside him he would put his hands on her thighs, sometimes, it seem to her, that he didn't even notice he was doing it. And she would only pretend she didn’t notice his warm big hands on her, it made her blush just thinking about how much she enjoyed his touch. He would flirt with her nonstop making it hard for her to even concentrate on simple things. It was the hardest thing to do when she was near him, not to mention touching him.

The dreams however, had stop being sexual and in her sleep they would just kiss and cuddle throughout the night and she found that she would sleep through the whole night. Apart of her was disappointed that she couldn’t be with him in that way; no matter how hard she tried he would always say no. Her dreams were so strange, it was her fantasy yet she couldn’t get him to do what she wanted. The other part of her- exhausting unsatisfied part- however, was happy that they didn’t fool around in her sleep. She was happy that she could finally get a good night sleep and that she didn’t have to go through school and work like a zombie.