Chapter 66

'STOP! PLEASE!' Alexis woke up screaming. She twist away from the pain, someone was pressing a knife through her tummy. No! Her babies! Her eyes snap open but all she was met with was darkness. She lifted her arms and grabbed her stomach but she didn't find any knife or anything. No one was there. Then she remembered she had been having pain earlier 'Lucas?' She called but he didn't answer. She might be going into labour and she was not looking forward to it. 'Lucas?' Where was he? Wait, something wasn't right. Where was she and why was her bed so hard?

Shaking her head she tried to remember what happened. Everything rushed back to her then and she cried out. They took her. Where was she? She was lying on a cold concrete floor; the room was cold and dark. Her eyes adjusted and when she looked around her she that it was a single room with black walls. There was only one door and no windows. She tried to get up but another bout of pain ran through her belly, this one was worse than the others. She couldn't be having her baby no now. 'Stay in a little while babies...please. I can't handle it alone.'

What's going to happen to her? 'Lucas?' She tried to call him again but didn't get a response. Where was he? He must be going crazy. Taking a deep breath she tried to calm her racing heart and tried to get up again. 'Finally!' She heard a familiar voice said from the door way. A single light dangling from the ceiling came on temporarily blinding her. Blinking against the sharp light her vision focus again to see Jaxon staring down at her.

'Where am I?' she croaked. Her throat was dry. How long had she been out?

'It doesn't matter.' He just continued to stare at her and she couldn't read his emotions on his face.

'What are you going to do to me?' She tried to sound strong but the quivering in her voice told her that she failed miserably. A contraction it her again and she had had to cry out against the pain. Fuck, it hurt so badly. Okay Alexis breathe through them, you can do it. Her pep talk helped a little and she took more deep breathes to calm down. 'Please let me go, my babies are coming.'

'I'm afraid that's not possible Ms Alexis.' Another voice said behind Jaxon and when she looked she saw that it was one of the counsel members, Marco. Only he wasn't a council member, she reminded herself. He was smirking at her and she wish she could smack the smug look off his face 'Ferro is on his way, he is the one who will claim you. We might just keep the babies for ourselves or just kill them.'

Alexis close her eyes against the image he conjured. She couldn't stand the thought of them taking her babies. What was she going to do? She wanted to be home in bed with Lucas beside her as she births her triplets. 'I will not let you take them from me!'

'And what are you going to do about it?' He sneered at her before he controlled his emotions and smiled at her. He came and stooped down beside her in on the floor. 'I wonder if you could supply us with powers like how you did with your mate. Hmm, our whole clan would be more powerful and we could wipe out the whole werewolf species. Of course we would have to wait until we push out these things of course.' He ran one finger over her swollen stomach before standing up. What was he talking about? Before she could ask he left the room, the slamming door echoing in the room.

She tense when she felt another contraction coming. 'Oh shit...!' She cried out against the excruciating pain, how was she going to push out three kids by herself. This one lasted longer than the others and it was the worst yet. 'Help me!' She cried to Jaxon, she didn't care that he wanted to hurt her. She wanted the babies out. But he didn't move a muscle he just stood there and watch her.

Reaching down she snapped her jeans open and with much effort push them down with her feet. She hated this so much and worst of all she was going to have to remove her underwear. Once finish that task she open her legs and cried out as another contraction hit. This time she cried out for Lucas. She was vaguely aware of the door opening but she couldn't even turn her head to look. Her whole body felt like someone was thrusting a spear inside it. She didn't know what to do and when she should push.