Chapter 65

Chelsey cursed when her arm started throbbing again. The bitch had broken it badly and even though it was healed it still hurt. She still can't believe what had happened, she had always prided herself on being a good fighter. She still didn't understand what had happen, one minute she was charging after her and then she couldn't even move.

All her life she had wanted Lucas. When they were younger she was sure in for the title of Luna. She had done everything to get Lucas in her clutches. At the time she was sure Lucas was going to mate her. She had been so close and then his brother died. He became so cruel that time she had been afraid of him and he would always rejected her efforts to comfort him. She had decided that his father would never give him the title of Alpha and had left the pack.

One night she had been in a club she and felt this energy blossomed. Her wolf had sense it and had just known to come here. And here she was to find that her Lucas was mated and to be the next King. She wanted that power, she want to be his queen and she planned on doing anything to get him.

That was why she was now standing in the forest waiting for the vampire she was supposed to meet. She had found out that there was a prisoner who had tried to take Alexis once and she was sure he knew who was behind the whole thing. Earlier she had managed to talk to Jim and after giving him a blow job she had mange to get the information she needed. 'I know you are out here, I can help get u what you want.' A few minutes later she saw the dark shadows appear out of the tree lines. She had to swallow her displeasure at their horrible smell.

'And why would you want to help us?' The tall man asked. His eyes was staring at her like he was seeing her soul. She couldn't wait to get this over with.

'You and I want the same thing. Power. I want my own pack and you can help me get that. You want Alexis and I can help you get her. And what do I call you?' She asked eyeing him closely. She didn't trust him one bit but he was just a means to an end.

'Marco.' was all he said.

She started pacing impatiently. He was just standing there. 'So do you want her or not?'

'You do know that once we get Alexis her mate won't be King right? My master will rule the super natural world.'

'I'm satisfied with being a Luna.'

'And how do you plan on getting her out of the house. They have managed to escape all our efforts and they have her well protected. What can you do?'

'Don't worry about what I will do. What you need to do is gather all your men and attack and make sure that it's enough. I'll take care of everything else, meet me here tomorrow.' Marco didn't say anything he just continued to stare at her. She had to force herself not to Blanche and cower under his intense look. He nodded once before disappearing into the trees.

Chelsey sighed and hurried back to her parents’ house. The wheels spin in her as the plan form in her head. She smiled wickedly, by this time tomorrow Lucas will all be hers.

Marco shook his head. The girl was stupid. She didn't realize that once Ferro become king there will be only one leader, one ruler. Alphas, Lunas, Clan chiefs everyone will cease to exist and follow his master Ferro. Dawn of the vampires. He just hoped the fool did her part because this was his last set of men. Alpha Lucas and his men had mange to kill most of them. 'Jaxon.' He called the wolf that he had sent to find the Coupling. If Jaxon had done his job this wouldn't have been so difficult. He had reported once that he had found the girl and had suspected her to be the next Queen. When they had sent For her at had been too late and next thing they knew she was mated.