Chapter 28

Alexis rolled over in bed searching for Lucas but he was nowhere to be found. Ugh...Getting up she saw that it was after ten, she can't believe that she slept most of day away. Well of course she could. Lucas had wakened her about 5 in the morning and made love to her. Soft and slow he had pushed inside her with measured strokes, kissing her softly making her fall deeper in love with him..

Groaning she got up and made her way to the bathroom. She filled the tub with water and went about setting up a bubble bath. Lucas had bought all the things she might need, when he did that she didn't know. Unwrapping the sheet she sank into the water and sighed when the water settle on her overused muscles. She relived every time they made love last night and she could feel her body heating up again.

An hour later she came out a towel wrapped securely around her. After brushing her teeth she went to put on her black skinny jeans and a baby blue t-shirt. She made sure that her bags were packed and everything was in order for when she was ready to leave later. After brushing out her hair she left in loose to air dry and went down stairs.

She heard Lily and the girls laughing in the living, she was starving so she headed for the kitchen. When she got there she found Carmen dressed in a polka dot black and white dress, her hair in a bun at the back of her head, making breakfast. 'I made pancakes dear. I heard when you woke up.' Carmen told her gesturing for her to sit and eat. When she was seated she gave her orange juice and some grapes. 'Thank you.'

'You're welcome honey. I wish I could stay but I have some things to do.' Carmen told her.

'Okay. See you later.' She left then. When she was finished with her breakfast she cleaned her dish and went to talk to the girls.

'Someone had a good night...' Becca said smiling at her mischievously making her blush. She didn't answer she just went and sit down between Lily and Selene. 'I'll take that as a yes. And from the way you're walking I'm guessing he fucked you all night?'

What was wrong with Becca? She sent her a playful glare and shook her head at her. She was not going to discuss her love life with her. 'My lips are sealed. Where is Lucas anyway?'

They seem to tense up and break eye contact with her. She was so sick and tired of all the secrecy. Her fist clench and she had to fight to keep control, she wanted to curse and demand what they were hiding from her. 'Don't worry, he and the guys has gone to visit some friends. Mel was having some trouble and they went to help him out.' Somehow she didn't believe her.

'And Kara?'

'Oh she's with Rosy, an elder who lived down the road.' Selene told her as she got up. They all followed her. 'Where going down there now, come with us?'

She would but she wanted to stay here in case Lucas come back. She missed him 'No I'm fine, I'm going to wait on Lucas here.' They gave her a sympathetic smile before they left. Okay? The house was quite then so she turned on the TV. She saw the picture flittering across the screen but couldn't tell what it was about. Her mind was focus on Lucas and when he will be back. She wanted to be with him. Getting up she ran upstairs for her phone decided to text him until he got back.

Back in the living room she settled into the coach. 'Hey baby.' She pressed send. She continues to watch TV and when fifteen minutes pass and he didn't reply, she send him another one 'Did you get my message?' Still no reply.

'Are you busy?'

'Um...I don't know if you're getting my messages. I don't want to stalk you or anything but call me and let me know if you're okay. I'm worried.' She pressed send. She hated when she text someone and they don't reply or they took forever. Was something wrong with him? Did he have his phone on him? That thought disappear when she heard her message tone buzz.