Chapter 22

She was in love. She never knew she could love someone so much and in such a short period of time. Lucas was such an amazing person and he treated her with love and kindness. Everyone in the school now knows that they were dating, a couple of the girls had even warned her off Lucas. But she had only laugh at them, most of the time Lucas telling them to back off of her. It pleased her how he was always at her side to protect her even when it wasn't necessary.

Their relationship has grown immensely and she couldn't have been anymore happier. In fact this was the happiest she had ever felt, to know that she had someone who genuinely like her and whom she adored greatly. She never expected to find someone who she would love so much, especially in her teens.

'Hey baby, what you thinking about?' She heard Lucas asking from beside her. They were sitting in the cafeteria having lunch. He was holding her hand and nuzzling her neck-a spot he loved very much.

Alexis couldn't help but smile up at him 'Oh nothing, just thinking.' She didn't want to tell him she loved him just yet, she wanted to wait on the right time. The bell rang then and they got up to go to class. Lucas had transferred all his classes with hers and she was happy that he didn't want to be separated from her as she didn't want be separated from him.

'Hey I hear there is a party tonight, one of Jakes friend. You guys want to go?' Javier said rushing up to them with Lily by his side.

'But its Wednesday, a school night,' Alexis said with a deep frown. Jack had been gone all week and she wished he could stay away. She didn't know where he was spending his time and frankly she didn't care. If Lucas was going she could too.

'Yeah, his parents are out of town and he decided to throw a party.'

Lucas cupped her cheek and turned her face to look at him. 'Do you want to go?'

'If the rest of the guys are going, sure. But if you don't want to its fine, I will stay with you.' She replied.

'We are going then, it's been a while since I went to a party.' Lucas said giving her a chaste kiss on the lips. They all went to class then and the rest of the day dragged on.

*

'I'm not wearing this. I'm not wearing this.' Alexis complained for the billionth time to Kara. Kara had picked her up from work an hour and an half ago and now she was getting ready. Alexis wanted to wear jeans but once Kara had seen what she choose she had gone all psycho bitch on her and pushed her into wearing a short black skirt paired with a cream top that showed way too much cleavage and black heels. She wanted her to wear pumps but she had remained stubborn and wore a two inch heel instead. 'Besides you know Lucas is not going to like it. Do you remember Monday when I wore that skirt?' The skirt she had worn was not even close to being as short as this one, which almost reached under her ass. He had flipped out and glare at both her and anyone who dared looked at her, all day. He was not happy.

'Come on, I want you to look hot and enjoy yourself tonight. And don't worry, Lucas will love to see your fine ass defined in this little hot number.' Alexis face turned red at her remark.

'Everyone is waiting for us down stairs. How do I look?' She was wearing a navy blue flowers printed shorts paired with white alter back top and pumps. In short she looked gorgeous. 'You look amazing.'

Kara grabbed her hand and they went down stairs. She was dreading the look on Lucas face and she just knew he was going to make her change. They guys were making lots of noise in her living and it all stop when they came in the room. Lucas of course was the first to react.

'No fucking way. Go change.' Lucas yelled coming up to her looking furious and aroused at the same time. Hmmm...maybe...When he reached her she tried to give him her best seductive smile ever. He narrowed his eyes at her and she knew he knew she was up to something. Before her confidence left her she put her hands around his neck and pressed her body up against him. 'Come on, it's a party. Kara said I look hot. Don't you think so?'