Chapter 63

'Good morning everyone,' Alexis said cheerfully as she stepped into kitchen. Only Xavier, Marcus, Carmen was in the kitchen which was unusual seeing as it is always full. Carmen was making sandwiches for everyone. She was feeling good this morning after the night she and her mate had.

She had mind linked her mate and found that he had gone on a perimeter run and would be back soon. 'It’s 2 in the afternoon Luna.' Marcus said above his laughter. She really needs to start looking at the time when she wakes up. She glared at them when they all started laughing.

'It's really not that funny,' she said petulantly. Carmen sobered up first and gave her a plate of egg omelettes and waffles with pieces of apple slices and grapes 'Thank you.'

'You’re welcome honey. Be careful it's hot; I heat it up when I heard you coming down the stairs. Xavier take the orange juice and milk from the fridge.' He got it and pour both beverage in two glass. She didn't think she would drink the two but in the end she finished it all. She had been embarrassed at first about how much she ate but had come to accept it.

'Carmen my milk has come in already, you know my breast milk. Is that okay?' She asked through the mind link. She looked up at her surprised. She didn't know if it was because she mind link her, because she almost never use it, or if it was because of what she told her.

'Already?' Okay so it wasn't normal. She only nodded 'Well I guess they are probably developing faster than usual then. I'm sure everything is fine.'

'Are you two talking right now?' Marcus asked from beside them. Alexis grinned and nodded. 'Do I want to know?'

'Do you know anything about breast feeding because...'

'Okay okay...' Alexis laughed as they both childishly cover their ears. They continue to converse as she learn more about the pack and pack life. The scent of her mate assailed her nose as he came closer to the pack house. She could almost bounce in excitement for seeing her mate. How ridiculous, it had only been a few short hours. She Listened to his foots steps as he came up the porch steps and through the door and towards the kitchen. She turned on the kitchen stool to welcome him

'Hi love.' He bent down to her level and caged her in his arms by placing both hands in the counter behind her. 'You look delectable in that white dress. It makes you look like a virgin.' She blushed and looked at her dress as if seeing it for the first time. It was a cotton material with a heart shaped front that showed a little bit of cleavage and reach below her knees.

'Hardly. I'm sure this bulge is hard to miss.' She whispered her voice taking on a husky tone. He smiled at her knowingly before going down and kissing her stomach 'They're still sleeping. Well they were a second ago.' She felt them stir and started raising hell by kicking all over the place. They always do that when Lucas was touching her tummy.

A familiar scent hit her nose and she turn around to the back door of the kitchen to see Chelsey. She smirked at her and Alexis hard to force the growl from erupting inside her. She turned her attention back to her mate who didn't seem to notice Chelsey. That she glad for. He continued to kiss and caress her stomach 'Ouch!' She let out when one of them kicked particularly hard.

'What is it? Are you okay?' Lucas raised up and looked at her frantically, worry itching away at his face. She had to smile.

'Yeah. Your baby just kicked me very hard.'

He lowered his head back to her stomach 'Bad baby.' He remanded playfully 'It always amazes me when they move. Daddy love you guys so much.' He rose up and looked her straight in the eye 'And daddy loves mommy very much too.' He kissed her then deep and hard but she wanted it deeper. Her body start heating up when he thrust his tongue in her mouth. She faintly heard people around them groaning out and saying they should get a room. That wasn't a bad idea. Lucas broke the kiss and continue kissing her all over her face 'I'm going to take a shower babe.' He took her hands from around his neck and step back.