Chapter 18

There is no better way to wake up than with your woman by your side. Lucas thought with a huge smile. It was the best sleep he had ever had in a long time. Right now he was still on the coach from last night. Alexis had fallen asleep on his shoulder and not wanting to move her too much he had simply reposition them in a more comfortable position. Right now she was lying on top of him, her entire body covering his. Her upper body was on his chest with her face pressed into his neck, her lower body was situated between his legs with her pelvis right on his groin. The best position ever.

Kara had wanted to him to carry Alexis to her room but he had refused. He had wanted to know what it was like to sleep with her. And the only reason why he hadn't taken her to his room was because he knew she would freak out when she woke up in his bed and the coach had seem less intimate. He hugged her tighter to him and kissed her on her forehead.

She was so soft and she felt great against his hard body. His wolf was going crazy and sending his mind into a frenzy of erotic thoughts. What he would give to have her naked right now. To see her beautiful skin without the restrictions of her clothes.  To be able to spread her long creamy legs and just look at her soft pink flesh, a groan escape him at the thought. He would tease her mercilessly until her juices flow out of her nonstop then he would drink every last drop. He imagine the taste of her, she would taste of honey and old spices...and vanilla too. Oh fuck, he can't wait for the time when he can finally push inside her.

'There is no reason for us to wait. We must claim her and make her ours. Ah she's going to be so fucking tight, I just hope she can handle our cock. I'm going to fuck her so hard she might not be able to even walk.' His wolf stated happily. He could feel him jumping around inside. Lucas knew he was hard from just his thoughts and prayed that Alexis don't wake up soon. He had woken up hard from just the feel of her on him this morning but had managed to calm down. Now he wanted a distraction again. He kissed her forehead again and closed his eyes to try and relax.

It was just nine in the morning and his parents were already up making breakfast. His mom had been ecstatic when she came in to see Alexis fold up on top of him. He could only smile at her excitement.

A few minutes later he opened his eyes when he heard footsteps coming down the stairs and knew from their smell that it was Xavier, Marcus, Javier. 'Make any noise and you're all dead.' he told them softly knowing they could hear him. They came into the living room seconds later with confused expressions and when they saw Alexis sleeping on his chest they smiled with understanding before they smirked at him.

'Well look at that. Do you want to bet, $50, that Alexis doesn't where she is?' Javier said with a laugh, Lucas glared at him before a smile appeared on his lips. They all made their bet and went to sit down on love seats and knew they were about to play video games. 'Guys don't wake my baby up with that. Can't you wait until she is up?' he said giving them a glare.

They laughed 'Comfy are we? We'll just mute the game, don't worry.' In no time at all they started playing and he knew it was only a matter of time before they start arguing about who a loser from who is a winner. His mom brought in a tray load of pancakes, bacons and eggs with orange juice. He couldn't eat now and he told his mom to leave his until later. He hugged his girl tighter and felt her shift and snuggled deeper into him, her lips to the base of his neck. He sighed contentedly, he hope she doesn't wake anytime soon.

Wow, when did her bed become so comfy? She was just on the edge of consciousness and she didn't want to wake up yet, she was too comfortable. She snuggled up into the warmth and smiled when she felt arms tighten around her. Hmmm, it felt so nice. Wait a minute, what? What's going on? Then she remembered she was at Kara's. Was Kara holding her so securely? That's just strange and weird. Oh well. She turned her head and open her eyes softly and snuggled deeper. She was so warm and cosy. Peeping through her haze she saw Xavier and Becca making out, Javier had lily in his lap while playing video game with Marcus who was cursing at Javier. She didn't know how one could possibly cheat when playing video games.