Chapter 67

'FUCK! SHE'S NOT HERE!' Lucas shouted as he punched his fist through the wall of the warehouse he was in. He had gotten here just an hour and a half ago and has been searching ever since. The members of his pack have split into teams and search various buildings both abandon and occupied he didn't know where to else to look. His men stood around him waiting for his orders but he didn't know what to tell them.

'Alpha sir. We have someone here who wants to talk to you. It Sam.' before the words were out if Deon's mouth he was making his way towards them. He sniffed and he smelled his mate on Sam. 'WHERE IS SHE?!' He grabbed him and lifted him off the ground. 'TELL ME NOW OR I WILL KILL YOU!'

'Relax I was just coming to get you when I smelt your scent here. I'm here to help so if you will put me down I will explain.' Lucas growled and dropped him. Sam took a step back from him watching him apprehensively 'I will tell you where your mate is if you agree to let my brother go.'

'NO! You tell me or die!' Lucas told him pissed off that he was wasting time negotiating.

'You should know that Ferro isn't planning on killing your mate...' he was about to speak but he cut him off 'He plans on keeping her for his own, he plans on raising your children as his own. He already took your son.' Lucas breath hitched at that last part. He had a son?

'Alexis is in labour?' He asked barely above a whisper 'I have a son?' And for the tiniest moment a smile graced his lip but disappear as quick as it came when the other part registered 'HE TOOK MY CHILD? Take me to her...please. I will release your brother! Just take me to her!'

Sam nodded and shifted into his wolf. Before he could run off Lucas shifted and bit into Sam's shoulder. 'You're a part of my pack now.' He told Sam through the pack's mind link. He wanted to be able to follow his thoughts in case he was deceiving him. He couldn't bother with trying to read his mind with his new ability since he didn't have any control over it. The last thing he needed was to lose focus now.

He growled as they took off for the hills. Yes, he was going to get back his mate. Anticipation and worry pushed him to run harder and faster. Was she doing okay? Oh God, she must be in so much pain and he wasn't there. And his children. God he couldn't wait to tear into Ferro. How dare him took their child? Did he have all of them? His anger almost stopped his breath with what Sam told him. If he thing he would rest and let him have his mate, he had another thing coming. Alexis belong to him dammit!

He didn't know how long they ran but finally they reach the top of a hill. It looked familiar and if he had been paying attention he would have realized sooner that they had already looked up here. A large abandoned wood mill warehouse was up here and they had already searched the entire ground. 'What the hell is this? She is not up here, I already checked!' He advanced on Sam but he shifted and glared at him.

He watched Sam walk to a corner and pulled out an old bag and took out what look like a crystal slide. 'Ferro kidnapped a witch when he attacked there coven. Pam, the witch is protecting the area with magic. Masking everyone's scent even your mate's so it appears that nothing was here and apparently it worked if you couldn't sense your mate.' His mate was up here all along? 'Now Pam.' Sam whispered into the crystal and just like that it's like they could finally-smell and sense what was going on.

The wolves shifted restlessly-ready to fight-and growled as the smell the stench of vampires. Lucas turned his nose high in the air and sniffed for his mate and her delicious scent it him full force. His wolf cried out in both happiness and pain because he could sense how much Alexis was hurting right now 'I'm here baby. I'm coming for you' He mind link her as he followed Sam through a door that lead underground.

As soon as they reached the bottom they started getting attacked. He hurried killed his way through as he made his way to his mate 'I'm coming baby'